"Watched" date

This discussion has been closed.

I would like to see the date that I "watched" a drama on my list, so that I could organize it by the order I watched them in. I would like this to be a full date day/month/year that I completed a drama (something I fill in- not some pre-filled date based on when I get a chance to update on MDL) and a filter on my list so that I can see them in order. 

260votes
you could always do this yourself with the note feature.
I know you can note it but you can not short/organize it. I would like to be able to see the list organized by the date it was watched.
If we had a watched date I would rather it be automatically filled in when I mark a drama completed. Perhaps with an option to edit it?
Maybe it could be like on goodreads: It automatically saves the date when you marked the book as currently reading & finished, but you can also change the preset dates manually.
So if we'd be getting the option to save the date we finished a drama, maybe we could also save when we started it, so that we could see later on how long it took us to finish. Although I guess that would only be useful for dramas, not for movies.
I think this is a good idea. I always want to remember when I watched something, but it's not always easy remembering to add a note even though the button is right there in the rating window. I'd love to have the watch date filled in automatically whenever I rate something, but with the option to adjust the date manually in case you didn't complete the show on the same day you're rating it.
I like this idea!! But I do think it'd be nice if there was Start date and Finish date. =) 
I also like the idea, as I like to be able to see when I watched something :)
I would also like to see the "Date Completed" feature … it is not necessary for me to know when I start watching. Perhaps a column can be created next to the rating? (BTW, I do not see how anyone can rate a drama/movie before completion)   I agree with the comments regarding using the Note feature … can be done, but extra "clicks" needed to enter and then later to check.
I currently put dates in notes, but I'd rather have it automatically done when I add a drama to my list (start date would be appreciated as well!!). I'd also love it if there was an option "date added" when I add something to my PTW list - I also try make a note on this one, but that would help me purge the list from time to time. But this might be too much of a hassle and too much detail ;p 
Well, the option would be basically the same as the one on https://www.goodreads.com/ - you mark books with start/finish reading dates. :)
I would LOVE this option.  4 years ago I started watching and was hand writing what I watched in a notebook until I found MDL.  I love going back and seeing how long ago it was that I watched something.  I have gotten a lot better about at least posting a month and year in the notes just because it's that important to me.  This is pretty much tied for with the 2 most important improvements to MDL...with being able to prioritize my PTW list.
I have an extra Excel sheet because of this. I write down when I started the drama and when I finished it. But I would love to have something like that here on MDL
We will have that feature :)
You're my hero Ji-N! :)