I love the community, but the thought of just anyone looking at my feeds from my profile page could be a little scary, especially if MDL get more and more popular (and isn't that what we all want ? I mean how great would it be if EVERY dramaddict in the world had an account on MDL ! But that doesn't mean that I want them all to be able to read the personal informations I share with my friends on the Feeds just by visiting my MDL page.).

So, here are some of the settings that could be useful :

- (not mentioning who can comment on my profile, 'cause it's already there)
1-Who can see my MDL list ? - Everyone / My friends / My friends and their friends / Only me

2- Who can see my feeds (talking about the one on your private MDL profile page) -
Everyone / Friends and their friends / Friends / Only me

3- Who can see my lists ? -
Everyone/ Friends and their friends / Friends / Only me

-
Who can comment on my lists ? (wishful thinking. Maybe one day it would be possible. If you'd like the idea vote for that suggestion too!)

4- Who can send me private messages ? Everyone / Friends and their Friends / Friends / Only the staff.

5- Who can see who my friends are ? Everyone/ Friends and their friends / Friends/ Only me.

Feel free to add some other privacy settings I might have forgotten.
Note : this suggestion does not concern the News Feeds stream managment. Genina already suggested that earlier. Here is her suggestion.
311votes
I'd give you a vote for this, if I had any left ;)
thanks anyway. ^^ I just want to give the idea, you never know.
sorry.. am just ignorant with all the features of MDL. everyone can read your Feeds?? not only your friends??
I tried going on the profile page of a non-friend, and I had access to all of his/her feed !
Definitely gets my vote. Need more privacy settings; especially for the feeds.
I completely agree with this one.
I would like to keep some things private, like who are my friends and who watch what I wrote.
I agree. To me, this place is really great and I feel free to say whatever I want, which isn't something I feel about Facebook or Twitter. I tend to share a lot here, I don't know why. I think it has something to do with the general gentle vibes I get from this place and this community.

But we can't ignore the fact that, yes, there are morons in the Universe, and the more users this community will get, the more chances we'll have to find morons among us.  We just need to be ready to protect ourselves when that happens. 
Also would like a option for your dramalists notes
so u could like put it all/friends/friends & their friends/only me
since now notes only show for self and u can't change it
I also agree with this. It's one of the best ways to keep our posts more private and to make users feel more safe.