Hello,

I have a suggestion and I'd love to see this change happening!

You see, I'm not too good at memorizing names. Not to mention Japanese drama names.

So I have this set of 100 "Plan to Watch" series and movies, which I consider interesting enough to scroll through when I'm finished with something and am looking for the next thing to watch. However, I go to my drama list and there's this long list of names. And I wonder whatever it is that I've been planning to watch.

So I'd be grateful for the movie cover pictures being displayed in my list. When I see those, I know asap what is was that I planned to watch and why.

Or for the pictures at least to pop up once I scroll over the drama names (as is on "kissasian" for example). Because at the moment I've got no other choice but to click myself through the whole list. And that means that it takes very long till I've finally decided on what to watch next. I could have been watching entire movies in the time that it took me to go through that list again and again. (T~T) 

Please make this possible! It's about movies! The visuals are crucial!!!

m(_ _)m

66votes
Just a temporary solution, there is an option for 'notes', where you can write why you planned on watching it. I do the same thing, where I forget why I added something to my list and sometimes the drama/movie picture has changed or I don't remember it at all, so the notes can be a great alternative^^
This is a great idea. Maybe it would be possible to create something like "list style designs"? So each user can choose their own template and switch between them? I, for example, prefer a simple list but also find myself struggling with hundreds of titles on my watch list. 
Great idea. Definitely useful. :)
i was just about to suggest this too ! this kind of feature would be such a time saver ..
kinda like how this site has the features :
https://kitsu.io/users/ladymay/library?status=completed      that would be awesome for mdl ♥
i never can remember titles well, so seeing the picture would help jog my memory faster and it be less time consuming than having to go to the title page just to view the title pic and synopsis every time ..

the pictures do pop up when you hover your mouse over the drama names in your list.

Naksken:

the pictures do pop up when you hover your mouse over the drama names in your list.

True but for those who have hundreds of titles on their list that might prove difficult. It is easier for people to notice small pictures than skim over long titles, at least it would be easier for me lol

I think it will be really helpful to have a pirture, even a relatively small one, for the list. Maybe, It could be optional so people can choose it they want them to appear.

Love this idea.