MyDramaList Phone App

This discussion has been closed.

BamBam_Trashx:

I'm just gonna quickly comment that I'm going to support and wait for the day to happen when a MDL app appears! I know it might take awhile with money and ect for it TT but the admins have my full support for it when the admins start to make it in the future! x3 I'm rarely on MDL due to the fact I always have to come on my laptop to access it, I know there's a mobile friendly too it now on the website but I still get issues with it >< I just hope one day ya'll get an app for this site! :'D 

Let us know about the issues that you get on mobile version, so we can fix them.

Skye-N-Rain:

Let us know about the issues that you get on mobile version, so we can fix them.

Just seems to glitch a lot :( or when I try post something it never posts anything  or updates even :(( like if I'm updating a drama via mobile >< sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't and it's like wah T_T 

five years later and still in the to do list :|

AymanAssaf:

five years later and still in the to do list :|

It's very expensive and time consuming to create a phone app. They gave us a mobile friendly platform... I think there are more important issues than this tbh...

Skye-N-Rain locked this Dec 16, 2017 10:59 pm