The "Currently Watching" section on my profile shows that I am watching 2 dramas but on my drama list it shows the correct amount (one drama). If I'm not watching any dramas it still shows that I am watching one. If I'm watching 5 it shows up as 6 etc.

Why is that? It has been like this for ages...

Hessa Volunteer Staff
I checked your drama list, this is happening maybe because you have set "Coffee Prince" as complete, but the progress is "16/17".

I don't think movies affect the number of "Currently watching" but "Ouran High School Host Club The Movie" and "You're My Pet" is the same, it is set to complete but the progress is "0/1".

For dramas just click on the "+" to fix it. As for movies just click "edit" then "update entry". No need to change anything, refresh the page and it will become "1/1".
I'm having a similar problem with my "Plan to Watch" number. I recently went through and deleted all the entries from my Plan to Watch list, but for some reason it was still registering as having 1. Then, after testing further to see what the problem was, it has changed to 2. Apparently, the counter will only drop back to 1 if I add the drama I used to test onto another list instead of deleting, e.g "Currently Watching," "Completed" etc (Fixed)

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Not a major issue, but a little bug that is irking me somewhat.