Hi, thanks for your hard work I am loving your new version but I can't see my episode updates on the feeds so far. 

@Ji-n Another user has also reported this.  Sharing [when updating your list] on MDL doesn't seem to work for some people. Like when you go on your feed, you don't see anything. 

@sunflower63. Thank you for reporting this! 

Also, GIFs work only in preview.

This is my only problem too. Im updating my dramas and sharing it to the feeds but it seems not appearing even though i click the MDL button.

yes i have this problem, I'll delete my thread so we can unify them, but the other thing is there are only 4 posts on my feeds, i can't see any more and the page won't scroll down to see older posts.

posts are coming through now but as they appear, old ones vanish on the friends feed

on my personal feed, i can only see the last 4 posts but it looks like it's trying to load more, but nothing happens.  the friends feed just seems to not even want acknowledge it could load more.  it seems like there's a limit.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

@Ceki which gifs? profile avatar? feeds? on the feeds there's an issue with them, we'll have to wait until Jin finds a solution to make them work :D

YuanWei:

@Ceki which gifs? profile avatar? feeds? on the feeds there's an issue with them, we'll have to wait until Jin finds a solution to make them work :D

Feeds :) The gif worked in the preview but froze when I published the update. It's not that important but I mentioned it cuz I don't know if the GIFs are meant to work or not in this version.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ceki:

Feeds :) The gif worked in the preview but froze when I published the update. It's not that important but I mentioned it cuz I don't know if the GIFs are meant to work or not in this version.

They are supposed to work but not today :P [BTS reference lmao]

The feed is working for me now.

Thanks so much Skye and Jin and everyone else who worked so hard on this new version.  it looks fab and i really like most of the new functions.  

I take it back.  It was working, then i refreshed the page, now i only see 4 posts again.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Naksken:

I take it back.  It was working, then i refreshed the page, now i only see 4 posts again.

lol :))

I have the same problem with sharing drama/episode updates.

I have the issue with there only being a few visible posts on my own feed and not being able to scroll down for more. Just figured I'd mention it in case anyone else is having or not having the same problem :)