Closed

there is no pictures

This discussion has been closed.

i don't know if it's only me but i'm having a problem here when i open any page in MDL the pictures don't open

I have the same problem, all the pictures I uploaded in my feeds disappeared :( 

all the previous pictures from my old feed posts (the few i can see anyway) don't show up. new posts with pictures seem fine tho!

Same problem here. Also, for my Man to Man review it shows a Pinocchio promo picture???

Same problem, all the previous images of my posts are gone. I want to know if they are definitely deleted and I have to edit each post to recover them or if it is a problem that could be resolved :/ 

Hopefully they'll let us know if it can be resolved or not. I don't have all of my previous pictures/screenshots from before so it's unlikely I'd be able to upload everything again xD

But I do understand that the switchover probably caused some slight bugs, I'm sure they're working on everything as much as possible :)

We're still looking into this. It's caused by the cache of two different servers not working properly. We're expecting it to get an answer in the next couple of hours. Will do our best to keep you guys updated then. 

Just wanted to follow up that I have half of the photos on my feed back, the others are still m.i.a.. Photos for my reviews are still mostly wrong too.

Still liking the new website though :)

Could you please clarify the issue? Please marked as resolved if this is no longer an issue.

Ahh, I still don't have any of the old images back from my feed before the switchover, only the text for each post I made. 

Me too. The images of my post are gone, i just have those of 2 months ago

Ji-N:

Could you please clarify the issue? Please marked as resolved if this is no longer an issue.

Assuming you were replying to me:

The issue is that my feed is still missing pictures that I had posted. Basically, the feed text is there, but the pictures are not. All my feed pictures were missing, but now some of them are back. However, again, I am still missing pictures from my feed. Also, I have written some reviews,  and the picture (which is supposed to be of the show you reviewed) is instead a random poster (aka not the show I reviewed). Does that clarify things?

Clara014:

Assuming you were replying to me:

The issue is that my feed is still missing pictures that I had posted. Basically, the feed text is there, but the pictures are not. All my feed pictures were missing, but now some of them are back. However, again, I am still missing pictures from my feed. Also, I have written some reviews,  and the picture (which is supposed to be of the show you reviewed) is instead a random poster (aka not the show I reviewed). Does that clarify things?

That does. Can you take a screneshot of the random poster images in reviews? Upload it to postimages.org and then post it here.

Clara014:

Here you go.

Thank you! So this is only on the feeds?