when i click on a contact's name i get the red "something went wrong notification and i can't type where the message body would go. 

Are you still having issue?

Ji-N:

Are you still having issue?

yea i just tried a few minutes ago and the same thing happened

Same thing is happening to me right now, I have a new message by someone who I'm not friends with but wanted some helpful information on one of my history articles but I can't reply b/c the direct message response isn't showing up and now the message won't even show up and just gives me the "something went wrong" at the top after I refreshed the page.... :/

DreamingKoreanBallad:

Same thing is happening to me right now, I have a new message by someone who I'm not friends with but wanted some helpful information on one of my history articles but I can't reply b/c the direct message response isn't showing up and now the message won't even show up and just gives me the "something went wrong" at the top after I refreshed the page.... :/

are you able to scroll to the bottom of the page? if you can get the screen to scroll down the type message here box should be there, at the VEEEEERY bottom , but  i am only able to get it to do that sporadically. 

Could you send us a screenshot [email protected]

For awhile there I had to open the message separately and I could then see the "reply" comment box but I couldn't just type in there b/c after the second line I couldn't see anything I was writing and then when I decided to write it all in notepad and copied it to the reply box instead it wouldn't send when I clicked "enter". Then when I refreshed the page it wouldn't open or would say "something went wrong" - so I waited (since it was also saying that in this thread when I wanted to say what my problem was, it then showed up again and I was able to send the response. But even now it won't show the "comment" box at the bottom when I check the message... it even cuts off my reply that I finally got to send. :/ ex: 

How do I send a screenshot?

I've had problems seeing my messages for a little while! It's weird, it would tell me a I had a message and I could tell there was one bc it said that the person wrote me like 45 mins ago or something for example, and yet I can only see the messages I last sent.

I've not tried messages since as it seems they're really temperamental atm D:

@DreamingKoreaBallad - to take a screenshot do a print screen as the easiest way and then just crop it.. you can upload it as a pic then and send it through the email :)

DreamingKoreanBallad:

For awhile there I had to open the message separately and I could then see the "reply" comment box but I couldn't just type in there b/c after the second line I couldn't see anything I was writing and then when I decided to write it all in notepad and copied it to the reply box instead it wouldn't send when I clicked "enter". Then when I refreshed the page it wouldn't open or would say "something went wrong" - so I waited (since it was also saying that in this thread when I wanted to say what my problem was, it then showed up again and I was able to send the response. But even now it won't show the "comment" box at the bottom when I check the message... it even cuts off my reply that I finally got to send. :/ ex: 

do you know how to take one or do you just need to know how to send it to that email address?

DreamingKoreanBallad:

Please email [email protected]

I'm getting a notification for  '79 new messages' but with no way to click on them or 'Mark All As Read'

Ji-N closed this Oct 9, 2017 07:14 pm