With the previous version of mdl, if the number of episodes of an airing drama were currently unknown, we could still add how many we had watched.  Even though it was a bit strange saying that we'd watched 3 of 0 episodes, but still we could keep track of how many until the number of episodes became known.

With ongoing airing variety shows, we really need to able to add in how many episodes we have watched regardless of not knowing how many there are altogether as they are ongoing and don't have any specific amount of episodes planned.

To get round this, with one of the airing variety shows I added, I included the number of episodes I know of so far (i.e. the number that have been aired, and the ones there's been preview pictures and videos for), however I know that I'll have to keep updating that to keep the number of episodes correct and be able to add more.

So for those that don't know how many episodes there are and there currently plans to be, and particularly for airing shows, is there a way that you could change it so that we can at least add in how many we have watched, regardless of whether anyone has added in the amount known so far of episodes?