Again I'm always asking about things in the old mdl list :) 

There was an edit button beside the shows in the same column in the list that opens an edit box to share/edit our progress instead of opening the show page then pressing the edit button then share .. I know I am acting like a spoiled chiled but I loved how comfortable mdl used to be and I wish this version will be way better :))

mennma:

Again I'm always asking about things in the old mdl list :) 

There was an edit button beside the shows in the same column in the list that opens an edit box to share/edit our progress instead of opening the show page then pressing the edit button then share .. I know I am acting like a spoiled chiled but I loved how comfortable mdl used to be and I wish this version will be way better :))

Are you using a tablet? 

Yesss ipad .. this is why I can't even filter my home with friends option :D

Hessa Volunteer Staff

It only appears when I rotate  my iPad sideway.

it sometimes vanishes on my laptop using chrome browser.  One day the edit button will be there, and then randomly it becomes a question mark.

@Hessa yea u right the page became so crowded in vertical mode

@naksken I didn't try the website on computer yet ..

mennma:

@Hessa yea u right the page became so crowded in vertical mode

@naksken I didn't try the website on computer yet ..

Have you try request Desktop mode on your if you're using chrome?

I'm on safari ios I tried requesting desktop version but the page didn't differ ... the edit button appears now  in my list anyway so Thank you so much for the hard work (Y) 

Sorry I couldn't quote anyone and add my notes..  I think it's another bug? xD should I report it in another thread ? 

It seems like Safari request for desktop don't work.