I am not sure if this questions has been brought up and if it has I am sorry. I scrolled for a few pages but didn't see this question

I have added new pics onto my profile but the next day they have vanished. Can this be fixed or has it been fixed? Also the youtube videos? Has that been resolved yet? 

Thanks 

DyingtobeinKorea:

@sleepninja TADA

Thanks! I will go through and see if there are similar threads. They may have gotten hidden under the other threads. :)

Okay! This thread can help us keep track of all the "problems with pictures" reports that have been made. 

Here is what I have found so far: 

All Images are Broken/Not Working << Last updated in September stating there were errors.

Posting pictures on other people's profile feeds  Last post in October. I am unsure if they are still experiencing this issue. 

pictures on my profile << Created in July. I am unsure if this is still a bug for them. 

Biography, gifs/pictures placement <<< they are wondering if this is a bug or just something that is not part of the feature. 

ok so where do we go from here lol 

DyingtobeinKorea:

I am not sure if this questions has been brought up and if it has I am sorry. I scrolled for a few pages but didn't see this question

I have added new pics onto my profile but the next day they have vanished. Can this be fixed or has it been fixed? Also the youtube videos? Has that been resolved yet? 

Thanks 

So from now on, due to a security issue, images cannot be uploaded on the profile. What you CAN do is upload an image nto postimages.org or other similiar sites, and then link to those images on your profile. 

I know that. But I cannot place them where I want. This is what I had asked in my video post, it had been explained but it did not work for me. I need a better way