When I click the + button to add an another watched episode, then refresh the page, it doesn't do anything. In my case, (in the list) 36, when I clicked the + button until 38 it doesn't add up when I refresh the page.

I am also having an issue with mine. Some of my drama entries don't have the +/- next to them and the episodes I am on have been deleted from them.

What device are you using and what browser?

Both PC/Chrome and iPhone/Safari.

Same problem here. I updated the dramas on my currently-watching list and the dramas suddenly wouldn't show up on my profile page. Only after deleting them and adding them again, they'd show up.

Happens with both Chrome and Firefox.

Happens with me too, Samsung On Nxt, Chrome browser but is perfectly fine in my PC Chrome

ArikaWoopie:

Happens with me too, Samsung On Nxt, Chrome browser but is perfectly fine in my PC Chrome

Arika, can you try deleting a show that you're watching, and then readding it? See if that fixes it. 

@Skye-N-Rain, I tried it.

Removed and readded the entry, I tried to add the episodes that I've watched and refreshed the webpage, and then it became 0/?.

https://preview.ibb.co/d5Uzvb/Capture.png

(I don't know how to embed photos, I tried the Insert Picture feature, it doesn't do anything)

ForgeXaprox:

@Skye-N-Rain, I tried it.

Removed and readded the entry, I tried to add the episodes that I've watched and refreshed the webpage, and then it became 0/?.

https://preview.ibb.co/d5Uzvb/Capture.png

(I don't know how to embed photos, I tried the Insert Picture feature, it doesn't do anything)

Yeah that's because there is no # of episodes at the moment for that show. But does the +/- feature work after doing that?  

Skye-N-Rain:

Yeah that's because there is no # of episodes at the moment for that show. But does the +/- feature work after doing that?  

If you meant by adding the no # of episodes, then nope. 

Just tested it again. PC/Firefox.

With me, the +/- feature works, but when I click the "edit" button for a drama (under "list updates" on my profile page) the drama just disappears from the list. However, it's still there when you click on currently watching, just not on the profile page itself.

I'm using  a Mac/Safari. I think it's just my plan to watch section. Some of the dramas I had started watching. The episode number shows up only if  I go to the actual drama's page.  

It is probably just me. I saw others' list, they have it with no problems. (same drama/show)

Skye-N-Rain:

Arika, can you try deleting a show that you're watching, and then readding it? See if that fixes it. 

Okay, I will do it :)

ForgeXaprox:

It is probably just me. I saw others' list, they have it with no problems. (same drama/show)

Fixed the bug with unkown episode. Please reopen this topic if there is any other issue.