List updates on my profile page doesn't update, even though my watchlist has updated fine. 

Same here.  I think it's only the drama lists. The movie list is updating without any problems.

Similar here, some updates show on the profile, some don't.

namopanik:

Similar here, some updates show on the profile, some don't.

I have the same problem.

samsoons:

Same here.  I think it's only the drama lists. The movie list is updating without any problems.

I just completed watching The Merciless movie and it does not appear as well on the List Updates.

Oh that's strange... I had 165 movies watched yesterday and then I added another one and now it's 166.

samsoons:

Nope, both movies and dramas.

Is it a completed show?

@Ji-N: it's a movie, so you can call it completed. I tried adding a random (still airing) show as 'completed' too and it did showed up in a profile. Updates (changed ratings) on dramas I have already marked some time ago don't show up though, which may be a good thing.

Ji-N:

Is it a completed show?

A completed show and even when I was rating the last episodes of Momin's Room today, it did not appear on top of the List like usually.  Momin's room disappeared totally from my List Updates and The Merciless movie that I just watched & completed is not appearing neither.

samsoons:

Oh that's strange... I had 165 movies watched yesterday and then I added another one and now it's 166.

If I check my total watchlist, the Merciless appears there as completed, but I don't see it on my page, on that section in the right corner, List Updates.

In my case, it's the drama statistics that aren't updating. I've added at least 3 more dramas since the site update and the count is still at 278, despite them being on the list updates and on the list itself (as completed).

Ji-N:

Is it a completed show?

Yes. I added Kahogo no Kahoko. It did appear in my watchlist completed, but not in the list updates on my profile page. I also added Evergreen Love. That did appear in my list updates, but without picture. Up until those two everything was fine.

In my case, I've finished a drama today and when I updated it as completed, it only appeared on my watchlist, but not on my profile. And it's weird because I finished another drama 3 days ago, but with that one, I had no problems.