Hello, everybody!

I came to ask you for help. 

My friend is trying to sign up to MDL but she says she can't do it. She tries to sign up with facebook, it fails. Same with google... The page gets all blank in both options. She also tried to do it manually but it failed, it didn't accept her email, and she got an error message. She tried to do it with another email but it was the same.

She tried it in both mobile and desktop versions. And I also tried in my mobile phone and it happened the same. It appeared all blank if I tried to sign up by facebook.

What can she do?

Weird. We're looking into this. 

LMitsuki:

Hello, everybody!

I came to ask you for help. 

My friend is trying to sign up to MDL but she says she can't do it. She tries to sign up with facebook, it fails. Same with google... The page gets all blank in both options. She also tried to do it manually but it failed, it didn't accept her email, and she got an error message. She tried to do it with another email but it was the same.

She tried it in both mobile and desktop versions. And I also tried in my mobile phone and it happened the same. It appeared all blank if I tried to sign up by facebook.

What can she do?

Can you try it now? 

Thanks a lot.  She was able to sign up! ^^

Great. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Skye-N-Rain closed this Oct 8, 2017 07:21 pm