Not sure if this issue has been reported already, but I'm experiencing some problems with the movie counter. Whether I delete or add a movie to my completed list, the counter stays stuck at 2d 16h 21m and won't update.

I just noticed this as well when I tried updating.

I think I'll delete all the movies from my list and add them again one by one to see if that changes anything.. but really, I don't think this should be happening. Hope admins are looking into the problem.

Ok, deleted all the movies from my list, added three so far and this is what it looks like.. 3 movies but apparently that amount to 0 hours watched?

Btw I don't think it's related to the browser I'm using, I tried with Safari, Chrome and Firefox (the latter being my default browser) and still got the same issue; I add movies but get nothing at the dd/hh/mm. 

I kind of like this function, so I really hope you can help me fix this. 

I am having the same problem and I really hope it gets resolved soon >_< ((Bumping this!))

Were looking into it.

Hi, I see it's been a while since this has been posted but I have the same problem, pls I hope you will fix it soon.

I have the same problem. My movie stats froze  almost 3 months ago... 

Please fix this already, that counter is a basic feature of this site .... Like seriously ......

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 setsuhikarin:

Please fix this already, that counter is a basic feature of this site .... Like seriously ......

why would you use the spoiler tag for your comment though? lolz

Yuanwei:

why would you use the spoiler tag for your comment though? lolz

accident ahaha 

and after that i felt too tired to edit, it was 2 am ahaha

I seem to be having the same problem.

We will fix this soon