What the title says^^^

Am having the same problem... :(

Thank you, I'm looking into it right now. It seems there is email notification but not browser notification.

I’m having the same problem.

It seems to be working for me on multiple accounts. Could you tell me who friend request is it from?

Ji-N:

It seems to be working for me on multiple accounts. Could you tell me who friend request is it from?

I don't usually get a 'notification', instead the red dot indicating a private message pops up. When I click on it, then it says '1 friend request'.  Could it be that you guys are expecting a standalone notification similiar to if someone replies to your comment, etc?

i am successfully getting email notifications of friend req's as well as friend acceptances.  I use AOL. (Although this is the opposite of what is being experienced, what I wasnt receiving earlier on was the red dot notification within MDL.  @Ji-N fixed that and closed that ticket I believe.  )

Ji-N:

Normally, I expect a red square indicator next to the bell icon, but nothing was there. There was no dot indicating a new message either. My most recent friend request was from @aura. I only noticed I had a friend request when I randomly opened my friends list. I think this happens for only certain users, because after the MDL update I did receive notifications for some users, while for others, I didn't get anything. 

Maybe this would help.

CharaLiha closed this Oct 19, 2017 07:31 pm