Closed

Images won't load?

This discussion has been closed.

I've had this problem since yesterday. I tried clearing my cache but nothing still happens. Even on mobile, too. Images from ads and other stuffs work but the images that only loads here in MDL are the ones that I previously saw (loaded) before already. 

Hi, can you copy and paste the url here that doesn't load. Thanks
OHmy! I have the same problem here. T^T
Hi! I have the same problem. I dont see any images - drama covers or celebrity pictures, none of them....
Are you still experiencing this issue?
Yes! I don't know what to do ~ please help
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I have experienced this problem too.
Is it all images or just some random one? Can you copy of the image link that died?
Hessa Volunteer Staff
It started working again for me after only 30 min.
But pictures just randomly would not work. Some works, some don't.
As for the link I don't know, but if I experience it again I will screenshot it.
I would prefer the links of the broken image since screenshot do no good.
i didnt log in here for more than a year i think, and now i am free to watch dramas again, i jst notice that images are not loading, even my profile, i amthinking maybe there are changes  thats y profile is gone and other images, but after uploading new imgae, still nothing change, my profile still not showing.............. what just happened? 
i didnt log in here for more than a year i think, and now i am free to watch dramas again, i jst notice that images are not loading, even my profile, i amthinking maybe there are changes  thats y profile is gone and other images, but after uploading new imgae, still nothing change, my profile still not showing.............. what just happened? 
Sleepninja locked this Dec 19, 2017 09:37 pm