I really hope they won't make anymore adaptions of "her" books. -_- 
I don't think the pillow books are plagiarized. 

Hamster (who translated the original novel) also translated the pillow books. However, she took down her translation of the main novel after she found out it was plagiarized, but she continued keeping her translations of the pillow books up on her website because I'm pretty sure the pillow books were not plagiarized, or else Hamster definitely would have taken her pillow book translations down as well. 
@krystalsoojungs

I have read that Pillow Book was also accused of plagiarism. I won't list out sources. But there are such accusations.
I'm Chinese,I have to say if you seen "the original novel",you'll be disappointed.The storyline is completely different.Just some details of sub-plots are similar. Sorry for my poor english........I'dont know if I can express my meaning in english.
Do you know their standard for plagiarism? like: "the original novel" has "ZhuXianTai",TangQi also wrote "ZhuXianTai",although the effect was  completely different,just same name.In their opinion ,that is plagiarism. Indeed some branch plot is suspect,but trust me the main story only belongs to Tang Qi.It is unfair to say that the whole book was copied. If possible, I hope "the original novel"  can be translated,You can judge for yourself. What "the original novel" fans said can't represent all Chinese。They always think they are the weak side,want to replace the law to judge others.
Even "the original author" also said that plagiarisms are a few parts,the main story line was different.If you haven't seen 
two novels,don't repeat word for word what others said."pillow book" was at the same situation. but  i thought "Wei Yang" indeed was a plagiarized work.
The plagiarists are like the middlemen who deliver stuff from producers to consumers for a profit.  Without the middlemen, products would never find their way to consumers.  Same with stories, without the plagiarists, the stories would never have reached the mass viewers...
what are the standards of "plagiarism" ? I had read Chinese network novels over 20 years,  according to their standards,90% of network novels are plagiarized.TangQi indeed had read "the original novel",she said “draw on the experience of that novel”,Even if 10% is plagiarism,Some people can disregard the fact,said that “the original novel” of the BL version of “ten miles of peach blossoms”?Isn't that misleading?
plus:Like the term "Zhu Xian" is not “the original author” 's  creation, belongs Chinese XianXia world.According to their standards,“the original novel” also is a "plagiarism".Countless works are also the copied story of Cinderella.
omg the comment on 90% of online novels being plagiarized is so true because they aren't really copyrighted until those novels become popular and are sold as actual book publications. 
Oh,OK ,according these standards,Twilight also a "plagiarism",because it wasn't the first to write the vampire story.Just not Chinese novels,90%.
To judge whether a story is plagiarism,Remove or replace “copied parts” of the story is not complete yet?It's not that you have written a "peach blossoms" story,then I can't write anything about "peach blossoms". Otherwise, all of the works(not just novel----film,drama......) are  suspected of plagiarism. Every work more or less has not original parts.
China I heard has really weak plagiarism laws from what I read and it sounds like a reason for that may be because it is so part of mainstream culture or it happens just way too often for people to really care?  I hope my post doesn't come across as ignorant I am still trying to understand it all :/
Because of the bl novel fan‘s Abnormal standards,use “weak plagiarism laws”  as an excuse to support their views.
so i really hope  "the original novel"  can be translated,if then you also admit their opinion,that is my fault.I said "They always think they are the weak side,want to replace the law to judge others." I also said "According their standards,all of the works(not only in China but also in the whole world) are  suspected of plagiarism".Harry Potter was the first magic story?If not ,OK,it  is a work of plagiarism.
After seen "Harry Potter",you may  have an idea that you also want to write a magic story, and a few of the elements of the title also follow its(maybe not its,just Magic terminology), but the story line is your own,then that is a plagiarism work? For my bad eng,I can't describe the details.If it is ,OK,I admit we have  weak plagiarism laws.However, based on this standard, I think all of the works(the whole world) now are plagiarism works.
Because a online novel is not a masterpiece can be arbitrarily questioned.
Famous works in thus situation:
A person in a high position is liable to be attacked.Other works want to hype.
TangQi because of the bad rumors about her character,the attacks are more prominent.
Indeed plagiarism exists ,the novel  "Princess Wei Yang" recently became the defendant,The law will decide.

I guess you are Chinese too,the bl novel fan‘s also said that.I was tired of arguing over and over again.
The truth is not by mouth, if English good hurry to translate that book.
Oh, yes, According to  this standard, “the original novel”  also plagiarized the journey to the West , The Classic of the Great Wilderness, Liao Zhai and so on
from reading some online fan translations of Chinese web novels I noticed that a number of names/and places are often used in different novels, unrelated for ex. Kunlan is used in many novels although the novels are different.  It sounds like wenli211111 is arguing that there are many thematic elements/names/places that are so commonly used in Chinese novels that they coorelate to us, for instance, using the theme of magic at school (the Harry Potter example) and thus if we go by the standards of some of the defenders of the original novel, then it would Harry Potter would be 'plagiarized' as it includes some of the same names and elements of earlier novels (for instance, the use of the philospher's stone) is this correct?  Just trying to understand.  On the other hand, it seems that the media in China is also acknowledging that the novel may be plagiarized however this could be them wanting to grab ratings...or it could not be.  I am still not sure I only know that there were people who translated the novel or read the novel have been reporting it as plagiarized.  I guess the question is at what point does something become a common theme/name/place v. an original story.  People write fanfiction all the time but at the end of the day we attribute that to the original author.  However there seems no mention of the author of the boys love novel at all, to give them credit.  So I just don't know where to draw the line.  The more I read about it the more complicated it seems to become.  Also, there seems to be no news in the U.S. as the novel was translated and released as 'The Sky Kingdom' and can be bought on amazon....so I don't know what to think...so many allegatioins...and based on the research of some people it sounds plagiarized but if China has a different meaning for plagiarized then maybe this is people over re-acting?  I don't know....headache from thinking about it....

Which is why I stand by my original conclusion: regardless of outcome, I like the story, I don't care who wrote it (I should, but I don't) and I would like to see an adaption of the next novel.
I'm in the same boat as Jordan. I love the story, I don't care who wrote it although I probably should, and I just want to enjoy the story hahahaha. life is stressful enough at as it is 
I can't translate the novel ,but if you  can visit the link “http://music.163.com/#/song?id=33111884&autoplay=t... also said the song “chilly”  plagiarized this ("天地缓缓"),Except for both Chinese style songs (Ancient songs),are they similar?And after the author of this song("天地缓缓") said it was not plagiarism, they still said: I thought they sound very similar, so it was definitely plagiarism.
I like the story too,so I went to read “the original novel” ,and found they were different stories,If must say is plagiarism, I think there are 10% of the content is similar,especially the last scene “xxx,come here.” “the original novel” also has the same scene on the end. But They said the book was the BL version of "ten miles",I feel cheated,So I said I wanted the book to be translated.I am not the law,and I can't judge on behalf of others,I just want you know there is another view in China.