fav pairing 
Feng jiu / Dong Hua
at one point i was watching just to see who it turns out
honestly liked how it turned out.....in a tragic sense 
Hae Soo and Wang So from Moon Lovers....The chemistry was undeniable*-* 

i'm not over feng jiu and dong hua yet </3 do you guys rec any other drama with their vibe? i read the pillow book but it wasnt nearly enough t-t

I had completed this drama 4 months ago and forgotten about my fave pair's names so I had to look them up. Haha is it bad memory or that i'm not very attached to these 2 characters? 

I wanna know what happens after the ending to actor Liu Wayne's Zi Lan and actress Dai Si's Yan Zhi. 

Do they have a happy ending in the book? I haven't read and will never have the chance to read the book. I want all the spoilers. Please do spoil me. :) 

As much as I liked BQ and YH together, my fave was def DH and FJ! 

It surprised me because I kind of understand everyone's viewpoint that FJ was similar to Su Jin and the other single-minded crazies. I think where the difference for me comes in is with DH himself. He never comes out and explicitly says "I don't like you, I'm not interested, stop it". There's a big difference between "I don't like you" and "We can never be together" (and he only says the latter much later). YH explicitly, even repeatedly, in all "lifetimes" tells Su Jin what amounts to "I have never been interested in you".

With DH, initially he indulges her "I need to repay you" spiel and lets her stay by his side. When Si Ming and Third Prince help FJ realise that she's actually in love with him and she confesses to DH (in front of an audience...ouch), his only response is "Are you done?...you may go". No "Thanks, but no thanks", instead he continues to let her stay: personally carrying her and sobering her up when she's tricked into getting drunk by Cheng Yu, using his own energy to heal her when she's injured by the untamed phoenix (not even allowing the Medicine King to touch her), etc. Not exactly behaviour that screams "Stay away". Contrast this to YH, who ditches SJ as fast as he can at every opportunity, even going as far as shoving a sword into her chest on their wedding day. Kinda gotta take the hint there.

Even if you buy into the argument that DH is not aware that FJ is the red fox (this is true in the book, but in the drama I think he is aware of it), once she's trapped by the guardian of the Pagoda, he again depletes his own energy to save her. He then gets Si Ming to convince her to leave Taichen Palace rather than doing it himself. Again, no explicit "I'm not interested". Personally, I think that it's at this point that he realises that he's actually in love with her too, so he uses this opportunity to send her away rather than hurting her directly by telling her the truth about the Rock of Three Incarnations.

I hated the part when DH and FJ were in the Mortal Realm, because it was all fake and therefore a lie, but in episode 57 DH himself says that he wanted that time together with her to fulfill his own wish as well, circumventing Fate (and not because he felt sorry for her). Again, not exactly the behaviour of someone who's not interested. 

Only once it escalates to the point where she's unable to stay away from him despite him explicitly telling her to, does he finally admit the truth that he's destined to remain unattached for the safety of all the realms. Qian Qian then scolds DH for not rejecting FJ sooner (after FJ cuts off her own tail), which again, supports my argument that it wasn't a one-sided, single-minded crazy "love" like SJ and the others. He gave signals that could be interpreted as being interested and it was only much later that he explicitly says they can never be together.

Feng jiu is definitely pushy and single minded when it comes to showing her devotion to donghua but if he had fallen for another girl, i think Feng jiu would never have hurt that other woman. She’d be heartbroken and probably leave but she wouldn’t take it out in a bad way- that’s the difference between her and su jin, xuan nu and that stupid sea princess. I noticed it when she went to the mortal realm to participate in donghua’s human trial. The part where he was supposed to fall in love with a beauty and later she (feng jiu) was watching him watch another girl (one of the dancers) she seemed wistful but not angry. Now that i’ve browsed through pillow book i can tell feng jiu isn’t the jealous type. Weird thing is that Donghua is :D

@alon-luna

I totally agree :D She didn't hurt any of the women that she thought Dong Hua liked in the Pillow Book, even though I think that at least a slap or two should have been metered out. But I wouldn't say that she isn't the jealous type. She did get jealous, but her response was to be hurt rather than to hurt.

Dong Hua on the other hand was often tempted to eliminate the source of his jealousy in the Pillow Book, but he never did for fear of making Feng Jui sad. How cute is that <3

UMMMMMMM ….My favorite ship was DH and FJ.  With almost anything I watch or read, I almost always love the side couple more than the main couple (YY and BQ were still amazing) whether Im reading webtoons or watching dramas. 

Honestly ghost princess and 6th were so great but, I feel like they're "break up" isn't going to fixed ever and I really hate when a couple can't be together like no matter what.  

Me and my sister watched ten miles of peach blossoms and found ourselves liking the side couple DH and FJ.  Perhaps that's bc of the fact that they were a lot more funny and whenever u got a scene with them u knew it wasn't gonna be serious, well at least in the beginning.  And maybe bc it is less complicated.  I did find FJ a little annoying sometimes when she cried nonstop, but I loved Dijuns chill uncaring character.  While I get how FJ is like Xuan Nu and Su Jin in the fact that she never gives up and is kind of a pester, but at least she pulled any schemes like Xuan Nu transforming into BQ and Su Jin's framing plots(other than the fake wounds but er it was Chen yu's idea?).  I really just wanna see more DH and FJ and read the novel.  I also loved the actors.