Hi!!! :) Does anyone know any websites where I can watch Thai movies and dramas????

I know some websites like gooddrama.net, dramanice.eu etc. where you can watch Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese/Chinese/Hong Kong movies and drama, but I haven't really found ones with Thai movies and dramas...Some sites had a few Thai movies but no dramas!!  So if anyone knows any websites, please let me know!!!

Usually on youtube or viki, but sometimes fansubs don't stream at all and only provide download links in their sites. To check whether a thai dramas is subbed or not usually I check here http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com, I believe this site pretty much has download/streaming links of every lakorn ever subbed (some are their own work, some will direct you to the original fansub site/viki), just check their completed and incomplete tabs
Okay I'll check it!! Thanks a lot!! :) :)
Kissasian.com has some thai dramas and movies you can watch 

Viki RIP for Thai Lakorns as of 20 August 2016 !!! ---- T__T ..... Viki has just Removed links to ALL Thai lakorns, old, new, subbed, unsubbed, all!....all, except 3 from channel GMM (they allow theirs) .... they still have Thai movies ....

HOWEVER, if you google lakorn "name" and add "ep 1 Eng sub", a link should come up, and so far, most of these work... They have Not removed individual vidz YET!! 

Dailymotion ---- they MAY soon do the same as Viki, a few have been removed already ...

dorama x264 --- have dl links for a few lakorns, but most don't work.

*** lakornsworld2.blogspot ---- AKA Jasmin Lakorn ,have links to most lakorns, that r completely or partially subbed.... .... just know if the streaming link to Viki does not work, u need to use the method above.

** alwaysmeena ---- download in HQ or HD ... not very many, but their list of downloads is growing

Jasmin Lakorns and Alwaysmeena also have links to other sites, YT channels, blogs, which usually have a few lakorns uploaded, or do episode re-caps, etc...

YT is best place, but u never know when a playlist will disappear.

EDIT:

DramaCool, Dramanice, Kissasian .... also have small selection of lakorns to screen!

Thank you very much for the details!! I'll check them out! :)   and @rainruma , thanks for taking your time to explain!! :) :)
  • where i can find all the episode of princess hours Thailand in Eng sub??
 Soina Ali:

try 4udrama

Soina Ali:

It's on Kissasian

where i can find all the episodes for lakorn tawan deard??????? 

help me

Tasneem Alsharif:

where i can find all the episodes for lakorn tawan deard??????? 

help me

Some here on daily motion: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ex37d

i would recommend ondramanice.io you even can download episodes there ^^ 

Microsoft  Store has an app for Asian Dramas , You watch many Thai Lakorns there.

I use terrarium TV apk for watching most of the dramas for free on my smartphone

1. I wanna see crazy things called love it's thai movie
  2. Please help me....can you suggest any website