I love this drama omgzzzzzz
Aww the Thai section is added to the forums now! Is everyone able to see this or only the staff members?
Yup. I see it! I loved this drama. It is way, I mean WAY better than the Korean version! This is also one of the few dramas that actually made me tear!
I loved the Thai version of Full house. It had everything that the Korean one didn't. Its hard not to compare the two versions. The Thai one was absolutely perfect. I loved the actors and also their chemistry was amazing!! Would recommend everyone to watch!
Me too! Mike and Aom made it Sweet and refreshing to watch :)
The characters had a really amazing chemistry, one of the best Asian dramas I've seen acting wise.
Going to start this one now !
Just recently finished it, and it is by far the best lakorn I've watched in a while.  Had some very hilarious parts and fun/interesting personalities.  Takes about 2-3 episodes before you get hooked, so keep going if you only get so far, you may want to watch 'til the end. 
I loved this one too ~~ Way much better than the original Korean version !
This is my first lakorn so it's going to be memorable to me. I agree that it's so much better than the original version! Aom and Mike are so cute together. I enjoyed watching their scenes. It's not overly dramatic so I was able to enjoy every second of it. (Except maybe the first two episodes because they're quite slow.) Because of them, I'll never see ice creams in cones the same way ever again. lol
The best version of all Full Houses!!! 
I will never forget the Ice Cream scene :):) haha