Jul 14, 2014 08:07 AM
Sawatdeedrama - 552 Posts
What thai lakorn have you watched with gender-bender theme?
Jul 14, 2014 08:07 AM
Sawatdeedrama - 552 Posts
I've watched Taddao Bussaya! It's one of my favorite thai dramas.
Right now I'm watching the gender bender Dok Ruk Rim Tang, it's really sweet and I highly recommend it.

So what have you watched? Have anyone seen the thai version of Coffee Prince?
Jul 14, 2014 06:07 PM
Monsterz - 154 Posts
Lemme think! Khun Chai Tharathorn - This was one of my earliest lakorns. If you haven't heard, it is first one of the The Gentleman series Mae Ka Khanom Wan (Dessert girl). I like this one better as the female lead is not stupid and can fight. Taddao Bussaya and Dok Ruk Rim Tang: I started but somehow got bored and couldn't finish. May be that day/time was not suitable for such genre :)
Jul 14, 2014 06:07 PM
Monsterz - 154 Posts
I want to watch coffee prince thai. Not sure if that will entertain me like full house thai ..:confused::confused::confused:
Jul 18, 2014 07:07 AM
Totoro - 122 Posts
I watched Dok Ruk Rim Tang, but skipped some parts, because it was quite long and dragged out. However, it was a nice watch. Very cute and funny. The girl made a lovely flower boy :P.
Jul 23, 2014 09:07 PM
Cheer - 1807 Posts
I saw Taddao Bussaya, Dok Ruk Rim Tang and Khun Chai Taraton but it wasn't really fun because the man knew all along that she was a girl.
Dec 28, 2015 05:12 AM
Neyjour - 401 Posts
There's also: 

Ngao Kammathep
Ruk Chun Nun Puer Tur (not listed at MDL)
Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mak
Sompong Nong Somchai

Tawan Yor Saeng - I've seen a couple comments (in Google searches) that this is a gender-bender, but none of the synopsis' I've found for it have mentioned that at all. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know!
7 days ago
Alizey Khan - 1 Post
Is there anydrama where girl pretends to be a boy to see if boy is a gay of not ????????