hga2002 wrote: I am watching Full House Thai on Viki and it is awesome! The actors are doing such a great job and even though I know what is going to happen it is like I am watching the series for the first time. It is definitely 10 times better than Rain's drama. Mike is cleaning house and his costar is so cute. Their chemistry is just super crazy! Such great writing also.

Gd to know! have been debating to start.
I almost ran out of lakorns as i have been watching just those since december :p
well now watching Cubic !
I've only seen 1 Thai drama and 1 Thai Movie - the movie you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4nVmWPpec
the drama I watched is called: Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah (Love Beyond Frontier) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNskIkKOGnw (RAW) it's hard to find a site to watch this drama - the lead guys are from a popular Thai Band that I like called Golf & Mike here is a clip of my favorite song from them (it's in English) :D - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DbCGCtNZQg
I'm agree with hga2002! Full House Thai Version is really2 daebak! ^^o I just finished it like 1 hour ago and having a withdrawal symptom here -.- as I keep on watching Mike's MV one after another :S Oh goshh really need to watch his another lakorn after this. So to say,this drama is quite different from it original version. I love the korean version but I just love the thailand version more! Only 20 ep (each ep is about 45 min only) and it does'nt have many unnecessary or filler scenes. By watching this,you will get a whole package of cuties,adorable,sweet,lovely,handsome OTP (Mike&Aom) as a gift :D I swear that they really look like they're in love indicated that they really have an amazing chemistry while being together on screen and I've also gotten several butterflies in my belly while watching this drama.. XD
full house thai ver---- its really good you should check it out
My favorite thai lakorn is Taddao Bussaya, it's awesome!

Thai lakorn that I've completed
Jam Loey Rak
4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao - Duang Jai Akkanee
Sawan Biang
Taddao Bussaya.

I'm currently watching (need to complete) Wanida, Love to the Extreme and Tawipob.
I love Tawipob so far, it's a time-travel drama, haha!

Thai movies that I've completed
The House
Bedside Detective
Deep in the Jungle
Coming Soon
Soul's Code
The Whistle
Bangkok Traffic Love Story
Dek Hor
Shutter
A Little Thing Called Love
Love Julinsee

My favorite thai movies are A Little Thing Called Love, The Whistle and Dek Hor.
I really want to watch Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma but I can't find it anywhere... *Sigh*
There is a Thai Version of Full House. You can find it on Youtube and Viki. It's my first Thai Drama. And it is really good. :)
Amanda told me about the Thai version of Full House, and so I decided to give it a shot. OMG it is really good and so funny. I literally laughed out loud in a lot of scenes. I think it's better than the original.

Too bad I didn't know about this thread earlier..... That's what happens when one doesn't come to forums often lol!!!

I just checked my list of Lakorns I've watched 17 lakorns, I still have a long way to go XDD I'm about to start Rahut Torachon -The Villian Code [Ken and Chompoo] and also DL Sueb Lub Rahat Ruk [Secret Code of Love] staring Ken and Vicky.
hehe yeah I watched Thai Full house and am much satisfied with this version than original. Cubic was not that great as hyped and thats my personal opnion though :confused:
hmm I cam across this another lakorns lately, Sixth sense I and II, about supernatural :cool: abilities of 5 girls and all about good wins over evil deeds.
Well, I felt its too long for a lakorn but managed to watch both versions and actually liked them. Here is the link if anyone interested!
http://www.viki.com/tv/10194c-the-sixth-sense?q=sixth

feel free to suggest any lakons u came across lately that sounds interesting :o
The thai version of FULL HOUSE was really really great. That is my first lakorn and it leaves me a good impression for thailand dramas. I am craving for more but i couldn't find any thai dramas that suits my taste. Thank god i found this thread. I wanted to watch lakorn again. Hmm, see if it's for me. :)
Was wondering if there are any other remakes from Korean dramas (I mean like full house)
I read somewhere that there are thai versions of coffee prince and Autumn in my heart. I didn't watch neither of those so no idea how they were though!
Full house is totally differnt from other thai lakorns...it´s did bring me in to the world of lakorns because i thought every lakorn is like that but it´s not...yeah i was pretty much tricked..
i hate lakorns with submissive and stupid female lead what is treated like a trash by everyone including male lead but even more i really hate rape scenes, it´s awful and disgusting and i will never gonna accept that (Sawan biang-most disgusting drama ever)...
ok i love Raeng ngao even it´s have rawr scene (still i hate that part of drama but all drama was amazing so i did had to live with that)... but despite that it´s really amazing lakorn with great strong and vindictive heroine about mistakes and consequences..
But if you wanna good thai rom-com with a sane and lovely characters in a style of Full house (no rape), i recommend to you these must see lakorns: Panyachon kon krua and Duang jai akkanee...i did hear that Soot saneha is good too but i don´t know about that bc i didn´t watch that yet..
other ok/average thai rom-com are: Cubic (terrible action scenes and no logic but main girl is so cute and second lead is great), Roy Marn (absurd story and too much family stuff but cute bickering couple and hot second male lead) and Leh roy ruk

Hi all, I'm just new to this site. Nice to meet all of you.
I live in Thailand, so I have watched hundreds of lakorns.
Most Thai lakorns are melodrama, however, there are some great ones that I can recommend.
Hope this list can be of some help. ^__^

GenreRecommended drama
Fantasy / Prince & PrincessDung Duang Haruetai (1995 version)
Thara Himalai (2010)
Drama / TragedyMae Ai Sae Eun (2004)
Raeng Ngao (2012)
RomanceKaew Tah Pee (2006)
Khun Chai Pawornruj (2013)
Khun Chai Puttipat (2013)
Khun Chai Rachanon (2013)
Romantic ComedyPhoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma (2009)
Ton Ruk Rim Rua (2013)
My one n only is full house Thai.. 
I watched it last week n I can't get over it. 
Rewatching it again n again
aoMike forever!!