Sleepninja wrote: It's very good, you should definitely give it a shot. I would also recommend Kaew Tah Pee and Namtan Mai. Namtan Mai has the same two leads from Jam Loey Rak (Aum and Aff) and Kaew Tah Pee has the eternally lovely Tik and Cherry :)

Hehe seems very interesting :p Thanks for the recommendations ^^ It´s good there is an thread for thai Dramas now:D
Mirichan wrote: Hehe seems very interesting :p Thanks for the recommendations ^^ It´s good there is an thread for thai Dramas now:D

Yeah, lol I love lakorn so much :)
Right now I am watching an thai Drama ... Enchanted Moon :) It was subbed on viki until episode 10 but since then nothing further has been released....:( Does anybody happen to know where I can continue to watch it??! Thank You~I would appreciate any help <3
Ok...I have found some episodes more on youtube <3 I don´t need any help anymore :p
i've just got into thai dramas, and i do love them, even if they are full of cliches and not so brilliant acting somehow they're addictive hehe, so far my favourites are sood sanaeha, proong nee gor ruk ter, wanida and thara himalaya, i'm currently watching one called sarm noom neur tong and i really like that so far, just waiting for english subs for the rest of the series :)
emilybennett wrote: i've just got into thai dramas, and i do love them, even if they are full of cliches and not so brilliant acting somehow they're addictive hehe, so far my favourites are sood sanaeha, proong nee gor ruk ter, wanida and thara himalaya, i'm currently watching one called sarm noom neur tong and i really like that so far, just waiting for english subs for the rest of the series :)

Hi emily :) I haven't seen any of those that you mentioned, but they sound interesting. I would definitely recommend Wong Wian Hua Jai, Namtan Mai (It has Aff in it, I believe she was in Wanida and Aum is in it as well ♥♥), and Kaew Tah Pee (which has Tik from Wanida).
Mirichan wrote: Ok...I have found some episodes more on youtube <3
I don´t need any help anymore :p

Yeah, a lot of lakorn are on YouTube. If you want, I can pm you some of the youtube channels I use. :)
Hi, after reading this thread I'm thinking of trying ''Sood Snaeha''. But I can't find it with subs. Does anyone know some sites I can use to watch this? Thanks in advance! <3
TheWuppie wrote: Hi, after reading this thread I'm thinking of trying ''Sood Snaeha''. But I can't find it with subs. Does anyone know some sites I can use to watch this? Thanks in advance! <3

I'll go look and PM you
Found it, check your pm's
fieryheart wrote: If you don't mind, can you tell me where can I watch lakorn besides on viki and youtube ?

Sorry for the late reply, I just now saw this. Those are the only two places i have found so far to watch them. But C4U knows of some places where you can download them. :D

*edit* Oops triple post mianhe :(
Sleepninja wrote: Sorry for the late reply, I just now saw this. Those are the only two places i have found so far to watch them. But C4U knows of some places where you can download them. :D

*edit* Oops triple post mianhe :(

It's ok. Can you PM me the names of the users who upload English-subbed lakorn on Youtube? I already subscribed to some but maybe there are more users that I'm unaware of :)
fieryheart wrote: It's ok. Can you PM me the names of the users who upload English-subbed lakorn on Youtube? I already subscribed to some but maybe there are more users that I'm unaware of :)

Sure! Give me a sec and I'll PM ya.
Sleepninja wrote: Sure! Give me a sec and I'll PM ya.

Haha when you don´t mind then could you do it to me to?

Mirichan wrote: Haha when you don´t mind then could you do it to me to?

Check your pms