I just finished watching Sawan Biang! Man what a ride, my best lakorn thus far. Ken is such a great actor!
I'm watching the Coffee Prince Thailand version and it's really different from other Thai shows I've watched-it feels more like a mixture of a Korean and Taiwanese drama. It's pretty similar to the Korean version but it's longer so I'm interested to see what new stuff they add-I like it but I loved Coffee Prince so that's not really saying anything :)
I think I saw about 5 Thai dramas and they were good but my favorite thus far is totally the vampire drama that I saw few months ago, my love for blood and vampires made me love it so much!
Goliath1357 wrote: I'm watching the Coffee Prince Thailand version and it's really different from other Thai shows I've watched-it feels more like a mixture of a Korean and Taiwanese drama. It's pretty similar to the Korean version but it's longer so I'm interested to see what new stuff they add-I like it but I loved Coffee Prince so that's not really saying anything :)

If you don't mind, could you pm me the link for where to watch it? I owuld love to see it. :)
I don't know any thai dramas but i know couple of nice thai movies Crazy Little Thing Called Love Yes or no
DO you want them in hmong dubbed ? or actual thai dubbed ?
I'm watching Coffee prince thai remake.... it's cute and available on viki :)
Sadly it's only fully subbed up until episode 13
I am currently watching Pin Anong, it's so great! I am so in love with it. Totally obsessed with Yai and Pin's chemistry.
*bumping* Seems we have a few more members now that are interested. :)
how about indian drama??
Pin Anong is definitely of the best lakorns out there! The chemistry is amazing...
realdeal wrote: how about indian drama??

there is a Bollywood thread here somewhere.....

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1176-Discussion-Bollywood-(Hindi-Cinema)
Hi there! So lately I have been watching quite a few Thai dramas and I was kind of upset when I realized the MDL does not have any Thai dramas or movies in their genre thingy. I am kind of bored and wanted to know what are some of your favorite Thai dramas, if you watch them. If you don't watch them try a few, they can be a little silly and exaggerated but then again aren't all dramas like that? Some of my favourite: - Prisoner of Love / Jam Loey Rak This drama is about a man seeking for revenge for his dead brother. He decides to kidnap a girl named Sansanee, but kidnaps Soraya by accident. Will they eventually fall in love? WELL OF COURSE THEY WILL DUH. WATCH THIS DRAMA WITH LOW VOLUME OR HEADPHONES, there is a bit of screaming, I mean alot. It's a good drama, not bad :) - Don't Marry Me - 2011 This is a drama about an arranged marriage and a mistake. "Mark, a groom who dreams for having a perfect bride, turns out have to put up with a bratty naughty young bride at the day of his wedding. Meanwhile Bee, a stubborn young girl is being forced to replace her cousin at "the suppose to be bride" in the wedding, in order to clear up a family debt. And "the suppose of Mark's bride" is being kidnapped without a trace. What this a force marriage that wasn’t meant to be will be survive? Would love come between them?" ( description copied from viki) This is probably my favorite Thai drama, it is very good, good plot and actors and stuff (I THINK). IF YOU LIKED MAY QUEEN YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS ONE. - Love Never Dies (I'm currently watching this UPDATE from episode 5 the videos are broken) "400 years after, in the present time, Traipoom leads a life as a millionaire and an antique collector. He meets Plaichat in an antiques auction event who develops an instant dislike towards him because of his cold character and his refusal to hire her. But why does he feel relaxed with Plai? He smiles a lot when she's with him. *Insert another crazy hot vamp* Ram, who also feels the same towards Plai? How will things work out? *insert several evil women+stupid family*" (from viki) I am watching this and so far it's a good drama, but on viki some of the videos are currently broken (I HOPE THEY FIX'EM!) It's a bit like Twilight but never mind. - Love Scheme Evil Scheme "A story about an orphan named Korya who turns out to be the long lost daughter of Noppadara Siwawong, the great-great grandchild of a king. During the journey to be reunited with her mother, the car she was in gets into an accident and the other orphan traveling with her, Payea, uses this chance to steal her identity. Meanwhile, Id, a young man Korya met previously and did not get along with, finds her and takes her to the hospital. When Korya wakes up, she has lost her memory, so Id, for fear of her safety, pretends that she's his soon-to-be fiancée and keeps her close. Will Korya ever recover her memory, and to what lengths will Payea go to keep her secret?" (from viki) So this is your classic Cinderella story. So far it's very interesting. IF YOU LIKED MY PRINCESS YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS, the two dramas are very similar but this one is darker. - Evil Rose Becomes Love (I'm currently watching this) "Naet (Matt) is a young women who finds out from her father that he is getting remarried. Not only that but his fiance is a much younger woman, not much older than Naet. She is not happy with her fathers choice and tries to ruin the wedding but her future step-uncle Choonchanok (Great) won’t allow his sister to get hurt and tries to stop Naet’s every move. The more these two get confronted with each other the more feelings they develope..." description from viki So far this is ok. It is similar to the story of The Taming of The Shrew by Shakespeare, but mostly in the beginning. I hope that Thai dramas can become more popular so that people will sub them a littl better. But thanks to all the people who have been subbing the dramas, I am very thankful! :D I can't be bothered to write more so there. :D BYE!!!!
why write more... now im going to look for this drama uve mention and watch it.. i dont know any Thai drama but at least i watched a couple of Thai horror movie...