ok, I will find my inner writing spirit. Yeah, I found the drama through watching Thai movies aswell. First movie I watched was First Love (also a good one).
We do plan on adding Thai dramas to MDL in the future.
Oooooooooo That would be fabulous! :D Please do!
Oh thanks I would like too , to add the Thai movies I watched on MDL , it would be great .
But I still did not Watch Thai Drama so thank to you 0energy for this topic I will try the dramas you talked about =)
And also for Filipino or viet dramas , it would be good ( I ask to too much I think) .
0energy wrote: ok, I will find my inner writing spirit. Yeah, I found the drama through watching Thai movies aswell. First movie I watched was First Love (also a good one).

ya now thats the spirit.. dont give up....
Its interesting.... Can you please tell me where did you find those dramas? seems its not available in any site ..
Yeah I agree about Filipino dramas. It's such a shame that on Asian drama websites Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia ecc... are not included. I'm sure we can talk about many different ASIAN dramas together :D
You can find them on Viki. Although not all episodes are subbed 100% (most are subbed 99%) you can still understand them. Some videos are broken so you will have to skip a few parts. :D I hope you enjoy them!
I want Thai dramas/movies on mdl ! :(
juibipotter wrote: I want Thai dramas/movies on mdl ! :(

Me too! I spend so much time watching them but they can't be shown on my dramalist... It makes me sad...
I have added a few more dramas in the post/description or whatever it is called. I'm trying to keep this discussion running but I am failing. The purpose of the post was not to petition for Thai dramas to be put up on MDL, they have already mentioned it as a plan for the future, but to share Thai dramas and hopefully find new ones to watch when I am completely bored. Bye :D
Thanks for the info, Where can I watch these drams with Eng Sub ??????
I already posted these on another site but here u go + some extra. They are my most favorite lakorns so I only picked the best ones amongst the best. A little video teaser 4 every drama ^_^

Thai Lakorn: (stars out of 6)

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod ****** (Sooo funny. I love the main couple. Hilarious)

Taddao Bussaya ***** (cute gender bender)

Seu Rak chak yai olawon ***** (Very entertaining)

Dok rak rim tang ***** (Gender bender. So cute. Love the lead guy)

Tomorrow, I'll still love you****** (one of my favorite lakorns. The jealousy killed me. SOOO good)

Wanida****** (Loved it. Really good. My favorite lead guy)

Tawipob****** (It's timetravel. LOVE it. Love it like Queen InHyuns Man)

panaya chon kon krua****** (Loved the leads. So cute. Very entertaining and funny. LOOOVEEE)

Mia Taeng***** (I LOVE THE LEAD GIRL. Love her personality. U will love it if u like strong girls)

Khu Khan San Khan****** (I love the lead girls transformation. Love the music. Love everything about this drama. Also the cute singer boy)

Buang rak kamethep****** (SOOO intense. I LOVVEEE the girl. Her character rox when she's facing the lead guy)

Ngao Hua Jai****** (LOVE LOVE LOVE. The jealousy is mind-blowing. The guy thinks she left him while taking his money because of another guy. But then he sees her working in his brothers company after 5 years. And his brother wants to marry her. It's zoo good)