So recently I've started my first Thai drama and am loving it - the music is also pretty good and so I wanted to make a thread for Thai Music, so if you know any good songs post them here! :D
Girl Group: Candy Mafia

Weir Sukollawat

Namtan Mai OST

Jam Loey Rak OST

Haha I love the Phoo Yai drama, but this irritating theme was stuck in my head the whole time I watched it. I would be at work humming and singing it. XD
I love this song <3 Haha. SN that song is stuck in my head, too :p

I like Thai music, my favorite artists are Tata Young, Nat Myria and Waii :D
Sleepy...Who was that group you linked in Chat? The one with the girl with the glasses? Was that a Thai group? I can't remember the name and I liked the song and want to listen again.
jeanie65jh wrote: Sleepy...Who was that group you linked in Chat? The one with the girl with the glasses? Was that a Thai group? I can't remember the name and I liked the song and want to listen again.

Hmmmmmm I'm not sure do you remember anything else about the video? I'm drawing a blank.
@jeanie Is it this?

Sleepninja wrote: Hmmmmmm I'm not sure do you remember anything else about the video? I'm drawing a blank.

In chat we were talking about girl crushes and you posted a cool music video. The lead singer was a woman. she wore shades. Had a really cool voice. Something...Dragon. I wasn't sure. It might have been Korean. but I want to listen to the song again and can't remember!
jeanie65jh wrote: In chat we were talking about girl crushes and you posted a cool music video. The lead singer was a woman. she wore shades. Had a really cool voice. Something...Dragon. I wasn't sure. It might have been Korean. but I want to listen to the song again and can't remember!

Ahhhhhhhhh That's a Japanese group called Zwei. Haha I will link some of their songs in that chat for ya!
AnimeStar wrote: I like Thai music, my favorite artists are Tata Young, Nat Myria and Waii :D

I haven't heard of them. I'm still pretty new to the Thai music scene. I will check them out. :D
Sleepninja wrote: Ahhhhhhhhh That's a Japanese group called Zwei. Haha I will link some of their songs in that chat for ya!

Thank you! I have these links saved... :)
Sleepninja wrote: I haven't heard of them. I'm still pretty new to the Thai music scene. I will check them out. :D

Ok, then share your opinion on then with us :)
Haha So I'm listening to the first song that showed on YouTube when I searched Tata Young. It's called Sexy, Naughty, B****y ROFL I love it.