Who else is watching this drama? What do you think about it? Also, have you read or will read the novel it's based on?

I have watched up to Ep. 12  raw and I'm filling the language barrier gaps by reading summaries and also by reading the translated novel (I'm up to chapter 23). I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Huo Wallace is my favorite actor in Chinese dramas and I saw Zhao Li Ying for the first time in the movie The Palace and have also enjoyed her acting. I think they make a cute couple and wait anxiously for episodes to come out.

I watch this drama every week. I'm on ep 16 now. It's rly enjoyable n gettin rly funny. Wallace huo is one of my fav cuz this guy can act n he's sexy. Zhao zanilla is cute n she's adorable in boss n me. I love all the evil characters in this drama. It kinda shows how evil is actually good. They all love the girl n I'm like awwwwww cuz I love bad boys. Why? They're so evil but they won't hurt her n then there's Wallace who is supposedly good but I bet he's gonna hurt her like wtf jst cuz he's he. I love all the guys in this drama. They're all so evil n lovable. Btw they're gonna be airing this on Sunday's n Monday's now. 
I always thought I wouldn't like this but after I watched it it became my obsession (kind of).  I also like hu Wallace too, Ari_Lee
I am planning on starting as soon as I feel like enough episodes are committed to for them to actually finish it in one year.  I waited forever for the Welcome to Fortune-Telling Onmyo Shop (2013) to finally get translated to some website I could actually find!! I can understand a lot of Korean and can watch those raw if I have to but I cannot do the Japanese ones like that yet, and he is SO funny. I had to actually know what he was saying. 
Well i started it yesterday and it was so good I am now at the end of the subbed ones and contemplating doing the last 40 episodes raw because I don't want to stop watching this... *sigh* the life of a drama addict is so predictable......
I think I haven't felt the way I feel about this drama in a long while. It has sort of become an obsession for me too. I think if it had finished airing  I would have finished it in less than a week.

I have read up to chapter 43 of the translated version of the novel and while many things have been changed the essence of the characters is still there. I think the cast was rightly picked and I honestly cannot imagine anyone else portraying them. 
This is by far my favourite chinese drama! To anyone who hasn't started watching this and is planning to, I'd say wait till at least half has been aired and subbed, because once you start watching you won't want to stop, and its a pain to have to wait for the next episodes to be subbed ???? 
I completely agree. Waiting would have been best.
This is my second Chinese drama but I must say it's the best of them! I've watched up 'til ep 29 and it's good so far~ Though I'm bad at remembering names and I'm not very familiar with Chinese names too ... so I'm having a hard time keeping up with it when they speak of other characters >.<
Is there any ways to get spoilers till all the way to the ending? The only eps that I could find are til episode 33. Where can I see the rest RAW?
Junolyn, the drama is still airing.

And alex, Iagree Huo Wallace is  graceful, ethereal,and godly in this.<3
This is my second Chinese drama too and i love it , I'm on ep 15 now .
I hope this drama will not end sadly
I'm hoping that the  director  chooses  to go  with  the happy  ending  epilogue and not the  original  one.
Just finished watching it. Loved it <3 Except the ending though. It was very choppy and some things didn't make sense. But at least it was a happy ending. Yay! Loved the actors, the music and even the bad cg. Heard that some fans are translating the novel so of to look it up.
i just started to watch it, im on episode 4 ♥ so far i really love it. and i haven't read the novel yet either ..