Hessa Volunteer Staff
As the title of this discussion indicates, "Who are your favorite couple?"
This drama has four different couples. The couples are:

1. Room 609: Oh Do Shi and Ryu Du Ri

Oh Do Shi (35) and Ryu Du Ri (31) have been dating for 5 years and chose to live together instead of getting married because of their unclear future. They have been sharing an apartment for two years. They started living together because Do Shi used to live in the countryside and Du Ri lived alone in their current apartment. They had to go back and forth to visit each other. So they decided to live together to save money on things like food and gas. Do Shi is a not-so-famous voice actor for nine years who will do anything for money. And Du Ri is an internet reporter and product review blogger.

2. Room 610: Jeong Yeong Jun and Choi Jin Nyeo

Choi Jin Nyeo (33) and Jeong Yeong Jun (21) have been dating for two years and are twelve years apart in age and have been living together for a year. Yeong Jun is a pretty-boy singer who carries his guitar everywhere he goes but doesn't actually know how to play it all that well. He doesn't have money, so he lives with his girlfriend Jin Nyeo because she has a house and a car, however, he really does love her. Jin Nyeo is the owner of a shop that sells banchan (side dishes). She is a penny-pinching ajumma (middle aged woman) in the body of a hot woman who basically supports her much younger boyfriend. He drives her crazy but he’s a good guy at heart, and she can never manage to stay mad at him for long.

3. Room 709: Lee Jun Jae and Takuya

Lee Jun Jae (?) is a loner who used to live with his parents. However, his parents were transferred overseas and he has been living alone for two years. His only asset is monthly rent apartment and he barely makes a living by some part-time job. He is the type that prefers to stay at home but is forced to get a roommate for financial reasons. He doesn't even want to exchange unnecessary small talk with the roommate, and thus seeks out a foreigner who can’t speak Korean very well. Takuya (?), a young man from Japan who’s on a trip around the world, becomes Jun Jae's roommate. He tells Jun Jae that Korea is his last stop and he will be his roommate for three months only. As they start living together, Takuya thinks it a shame that Lee Joon Jae is wasting his youth as a homebody, and begins to draw him out into the world.

4. Room 510: Park Hwan Jong and Ha Seol Eun

Ha Seol Eun (28) and Park Hwan Jong (32) are a couple that just moved in together in preparation for their marriage. They decided they want to get married after only three months. Seol Eun is the type of woman who doesn't want her boyfriend to know that she isn't the perfect embodiment of femininity, and works tirelessly to keep up the illusion. Hwan Jong, however, is an unpopular part-time lecturer at a test prep center.
I would love for the Room 709 couple to get more screen time. They are so cute together and next time one of them gets pushed up against the wall there had better not be a nail there. I laugh the hardest when they're on screen, and I just love the way they interact.
Definitively Room 709: Junjae & Takuya <3
I love all of them :)
<333333333 *creepy smile * OH hell yeahhhhh TakuyaxJunjae.....JUST KILL ALREADY DAMN IT!!!! <333333
Takujae has been so cute lately and getting a lot of sweet moments, but i think i like 610 more because of how funny they are, But i hope 709 becomes a couple soon since anicipating it is killing me! TT_TT
TakuJae obviously~ (¬‿¬ ) 
tumblr_nops8yvBdR1rylrwho1_1280.jpg
709 ofc but i also really like 610  :^)
The 609 couple is my favorite by far.
The way their scenes are written and how the actors carry them out makes their relationship seem very realistic. 
Going into this thread I already knew everyone else's answer, lol.
takuya and joon jae are adorable! i love mandoo x young jun's relationship too
My ranking of couples in this drama:
1. Takuya and joo jae..of course :)
 2. Joon and man goo...their relationship is so adorable
 3. Do ri and do shi....their interaction was hilarious but I don't like when they abuse each other...
 4. The engaged couples...honestly this couple pretty forgettable....
room 510! they're cute.. I like room 709 too though lol, everyone seems to love them
709 Couple, hands down. I love them.
Room 610 couple because they're hilarious together :)
1. Jeong Yeong Jun & Choi Jin Nyeo
2. Lee Jun Jae & Takuya