whole chiyun family
Chang Le 
Madam Li
Prince of Dongping
and that crossdressing princess >:(
Chang Le used to be the most irritating, but now that I think of it, Chang Ru is freaking ._. annoying. 
Ep.37 and I still find Chang Le and the Wei Princess most annoying. +Min De was also a bit annoying even if he meant well.
I freaking hate Chang Ru! Chang Le is annoying too but at least she grew some balls at the end. Still despicable though.
Chang Le and Chang Ru for sure!
Ep.44
now this Rouran guy is too annoying -_- the one who should be a servant of Min De as he is the Rouran  prince now but he never obeys and is just an ass.

can I mention my fav character here? It's the emperor. He is so nice as an emperor srsly, he mostly treats Weiyoung as his own daughter

The entire Chiyun family were legit trash, Chang Ru was also pretty trash. 

At the beginning: Chiyun Rou (that old hag) and her maid, chang le, Li min feng

Then weiyoungs maid that betrayed her. Hong luo. Prime minister Li. Prince of Dongping, still chang le.

At the end Chang ru (that bish), still chang le.

Even tho chiyun nan was evil, didn't dislike him, he's pretty good looking lmao, I thought he was cool heheh

Fuchsia:

The entire Chiyun family were legit trash, Chang Ru was also pretty trash. 

agreed 

1. Hands down Zi Yan. That girl got me all messed up, like how do you betray someone who has always been there for you since day 1. 

2. Chang Ru, this girl ranks higher than Chang Le because she is a jealous venomous snake in hiding. How you gonna do wrong to the only person who gives a shit about you because your crush don't want chu. 

3. Chang le, her goody two shoe double face annoys the heck out of me. But she's better than Chang Ru IMO because when she does something, at least Wei Young knows whereas Chang Ru pretends to be the good sister but stabs people behind their back. But her delusional ass though...irks me....boy doesn't like you, quite hanging onto him. There are other fishes in the sea, JS. 

Definitely agreeing with Chang Ru and basically the whole ChiYun family. We get that you're evil, but every single one of them had to make it so obvious that they were gonna be the bad guy. 

Chang Ru on the other hand, I'd definitely say was irritating because she was just stereotypical. She was the classic "innocent, but deadly" combo where she kept using her innocent face to make people think that she couldn't harm them. But really, she went all out against Wei Young even though WY NEVER showed any sign that she was into Tuoba Yu. It was literally him going after WY, but of course in the mind of girls obsessed with a guy - it's never the guy's fault, always the person that is basically noninvolved. 

The Most irritating character for me had to be between Chang Ru and Chang Le. 

Chang Ru: she betrayed the one person who actually gave a crap about her. Especially, when she was always second to none to Chang Le.  Mind you, all of this was done because a man didn't love her but another women (Wei Young) even though she didn't show no interest in him. Which killed me both mentally and physically because all she had to do is communicate her feelings.  But NO, she had to be an obsessed female character. 

Chang Le: WHERE DO I START??? *SIGNS* She is another one who is obsessed with a man who obviously doesn't love. What I find funny is that she knew how much he didn't love her but continued to pursue him and sabotage him and Wei young for her own personal pleasure. Its also funny how she wanted him to kill her yet didn't and she complains. Which she didn't deserve because what makes it better is seeing a person suffer.

Chang Le and her mother. OMG they are despicable!