+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

is there any Haruma fans can tell me why he didnt have any drama/movie (except 1 episode in episodic drama)? what exactly he was doing during 2012? I've just finished Bloody monday series, and already miss haruma-kun in new drama with more mature role,,

Well this year he is going to appear in a movie called The Eternal Zero - Eien no Zero

He also has been doing concerts with his group http://www.handsomelive.com/2012/

He also has been acting in theaters
    Kaitou Seven (海盗セブン?) , produced by Chikyuu Gorgeous (地球ゴージャス?)(2012)
    ZIPANG PUNK Goemon Rock III (ZIPANG PUNK~五右衛門ロックⅢ?) , produced by Shinkansen (新感線?)(2012-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Ni_azevedo View Post
    Well this year he is going to appear in a movie called The Eternal Zero - Eien no Zero

He also has been doing concerts with his group http://www.handsomelive.com/2012/
    I know about that movie, but movie can't satisfied me, the released date hasn't announced yet, and just for 2 hours film, we must wait the dvd release, so prob I only able to watch his movie in 2014.

ahh, i know about the handsome live, but i'm not really aware with his idol life, I only can accept haruma's actor side. but I'm sure will learn about idol haruma step by step,

Quote Originally Posted by Ni_azevedo View Post
    thanks for the vid =D

anyway, have you watch tokyo kouen??

Watched him in Koizora!!! In love with him since then!!! <3

His movies I only saw Koizora, kimi ni todoke and Gokusen. I watched mostly dramas but my favorite is Samurai High school ^^

Watched him in both seasons of Bloody Monday and I can say his acting skill is very good.. The drama itself is a nice one too.

I want to believe that Haruma is going to do something good with his career. He's really talented and you can't say that about many "pretty faces". I think he deserves some great film - maybe it'll be Eien no zero. Maybe, but I'm not having high expectations at the moment. Drama is a good thing but I think he'll concentrate on something else in the future. Btw, we can see from this year that he chose some other path, only one drama, concerts and theater. I don't know anything about Japan's entertaiment industry, I hope he's making his own decisions.