+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Historica/Time-Travel Drama

Hello. sorry this is my first post on here, so im not sure how it works, so apologies in advance.

Right now i have nothing to watch and it seems like i watched all korean dramas out there, so im stuck. and i really want to start a new series. So i was wondering if you would recommend historical or time travel dramas that has an interesting plot. and most important a strong female character.. sorry i just cant stand weak female characters in my drama. I dont mind dramas that are tear jerking as well (i actually love them!)

So historical/time travel dramas i've watch/ currently watching
    -Queen Seon Duk
    -Queen In Hyun's Man
    -Startled by Each step (chinese)
    - Rooftop Prince
    -Thousand years of love
    - Delightful girl, chong hyang

It'll be great if someone recommend me more dramas.
    -Cheers

omg so embarrassing i spelled historical wrong missing the letter L and i dont know how to fix it :s

Not really time-travel but Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Hong Gil Dong have a more modern feel for a historical drama. I also liked Chuno.

Jin and Time Slip Dr. Jin

Goong is modern times with a historical twist. It depicts what life would be like if Korean royalty were still in power.
    Last edited by Sleepninja; 05-12-2012 at 08:34 AM.

not really watch sageuk drama,,but I also watched

- Hwang Jin Yi
    - Dae Jang Geum

and those are great..

for time travel drama,,there are 2 upcoming kdramas about time traveling..
    - Time slip Dr. Jin
    - Faith

Is your list up to date? I wouldn't want to recommend something you have already seen.

Also, we have a section for this type of threads. Here's the link: http://mydramalist.com/forum/forumdi...endation-Forum

I'll ask the admin to move it there now, so if you can't find it in this area, you can look there. And welcome to MDL.

Quote Originally Posted by LisNoir View Post
    Is your list up to date? I wouldn't want to recommend something you have already seen.

Also, we have a section for this type of threads. Here's the link: http://mydramalist.com/forum/forumdi...endation-Forum

I'll ask the admin to move it there now, so if you can't find it in this area, you can look there. And welcome to MDL.

That'll be great if this can be moved, thank you! Still need to get my way around hehe (newbie right here). And no, my list is not up-to-date, just made this account today, there are so many dramas that need to be put up that its overwhelming me. But i haven't watch that many historical dramas so it should be fine.

Moved

Quote Originally Posted by Fashionqueen View Post
    That'll be great if this can be moved, thank you! Still need to get my way around hehe (newbie right here). And no, my list is not up-to-date, just made this account today, there are so many dramas that need to be put up that its overwhelming me. But i haven't watch that many historical dramas so it should be fine.
    Ah ok. Then, have you watched The Princess' Man? It's historical. And it's very good.

I'm also watching Soldier. It's also a saeguk, it has 50 episodes and it's still airing. The female lead is a smart, capable & strong woman (I find her a little annoying though)

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-N-Rain View Post
    Moved
    Thanks Skyekeiku.