+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: crime/detective drama suggestion

crime/detective drama suggestion

So ><, so far I have watched God's Quiz all 3 seasons >> which i loved and then i watched some episodes of vampire prosecutor, which i dun care about >>
    Then I watched TEN >< which i honeslty like a lot however i will not watch the last two episodes until the new season comes out >> otherwise i will be anxious for what will happen and I dun want that ><

Now I am looking for a crime drama, BUT i do not want it again to be about the main guy being suspected for murder or whatever i am tired of this (both TEN and God's Quiz used it >> ) >< so....yeah and i do not want the drama to have more than 16 episodes >< and if it is possible i do not want it to be romance ><. Like it is okay if it is one romance story in it? ...BUT if i am going to have to see the main guy going all crazy if the woman gets kidnapped or hit or whatever >< i dun need it >> i have seen enough of things like that and i lost my interest :3 I do not want kissing scenes as much, i dun care about them anyway so yeah . (if the romance is part of the crime the team is solving then i am okay with it ) (if the romance is a love triangle in the team then please dun suggest this drama to me, i am not interested in love triangles, they are tiring and annoying, they are even worse than love squares , yeah i dun want them either though , i watched one recently and i am fairly annoyed ><).

ALSO , i dun mind if the main actors of the drama you will suggest are ugly or whatever, i am not interested in looks when i watch a drama, I am interested in the plot and the acting.

Lastly, I do not want historical dramas . :3

Thanks in advance to whoever will suggest anything to me ><

Maybe... Ghost? I think it will suit your taste since it's not a historical dramas, and if I remember correctly, there's no romance in it. The drama is about cyber crime and its investigation.

Ghost was the only crime/detective drama I watched, and I gotta say it was pretty good. There's not really any romance, and although the main character *SOFT "SPOILER" INCOMING* might possibly be suspect of something, they don't lose any time with it *"SPOILER" OVER*, and yeah... It has 20 episodes... But it's totally worth it!

>< 20 episodes is too long i want it to be something shorter than that x.x

Try Vessel of Sand...I watched its 3-4 episode and then put it onhold...its good.

Then japanese dramas r best for you

I particularly like

Galileo
    Mr brain
    furuhata ninzaburo
    Strawberry fields

N there r a lot of new ones too
    for eg
    Monsters
    boss season 1&2
    Mireneko holmes case files
    Legal high

Why don u try one of these ???

Quote Originally Posted by atslipinbag View Post
    I particularly like

Strawberry fields

Sorry that was STRAWBERRY NIGHT (^^)

I shud have checked ur drama list before suggesting u anything .. holy gosh !!!! U have watched almost all of the japanese dramas that i know of ... theres no way i cud suggest u one coz good luck with ur quest

You can look at the links below, those are various threads similar to what you're looking for..

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthr...ight=detective
    http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthr...ight=detective

+ Reply to Thread