Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

spider on the ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by LisNoir View Post
    I see it on every page. It's been there since the update. You can't see it? It's just there. Want a screen cap?
    Never mind I realized it was on the forum. The forums do have some bugs that we will work on once we get the more important features done/fixed/caked up.

Exclamation

I've been having a problem posting episode reviews. My episode reviews get cut off and leaves my review hanging in the middle. This never happened before but it happened to me twice now for Kpop The Ulimate Edition ep 9 and 10

Quote Originally Posted by Witchgirl247 View Post
    I've been having a problem posting episode reviews. My episode reviews get cut off and leaves my review hanging in the middle. This never happened before but it happened to me twice now for Kpop The Ulimate Edition ep 9 and 10
    Hm, can you post the full episode review here?

Sometimes mine get cut off when I type <3....have you typed any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-N-Rain View Post
    Hm, can you post the full episode review here?
    Yea here's the review, that I had for ep 10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!! I love how they all accept Seung-Yeon because they understand that she has a dream. I also love the fact that Changmin isn't evil just misguided and confused as to what he wants. We get a lot of skin... we for this show... in this episode. Jae-Ah's abs are perfect <3 WooHyun's Pecs are heaven <3 I almost died during these scenes :P. I love how Woo Hyun understands Seung-Yeon but he also understands that its not only him she hurt and basically tells her to finish this thing. AHH THE ENDING!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN A KISS SCENE!!! I feel like this is the kind of drama where the kiss scene will be unmoving and closed lipped so the last scene of this episode is soo HOT!! ahaha. Again I must mention that Ji Woo has a nice backside and I love him and his loyalty <3

It may be as LisNoir said that I typed <3 and it got cut off.

Sometimes mine get cut off when I type <3....have you typed any of that?
    Yea I just edited my review and took out the <3 and it got posted fine.

Yea I just edited my review and took out the <3 and it got posted fine.
    Good thing you posted that here. Now we can work on fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by miks View Post

I can't post a comment in KamZ's profile nor send her a personal message..

I'm getting this --> Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_php() in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/libraries/Security.php on line 408
    I got this error a few times the other day. It's not happening to me now, but kamz is getting it. So, I thought I should post it.

Quote Originally Posted by miks View Post

I can't post a comment in KamZ's profile nor send her a personal message..

I'm getting this --> Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_php() in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/libraries/Security.php on line 408
    I got this error a few times the other day. It's not happening to me now, but kamz is getting it. So, I thought I would repost it.
    thanks lis-ssi...i was about to post the same lol...

yea i keep getting this error...it's working fine now but it keeps happening from time to time..

i guess it's time i report it lol