Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- A Romance takes place between a normal girl and a indieband rockstar, The two both makes a promise not to fall in love with the other. When the deadline passes by, Things will go back to the way they were... Or will they really? If you liked one, You'll surely like the other..
- They were both about poor handsome men trying to build up their music career because they enjoy it and they need money. In both of them there's a girl who is in trouble because of her dad. SUFFB is more about the music than the romance whereas Mary Stayed Out All Night seems to be more about the romance than the music. Either way you see people trying to make a name for themselves and even though they are doubted by many, they will do anything to suceed.
- In both of the dramas plays the amazing and talented Jung Geun Suk and they both are all about music. So if you like musical dramas so its highly recommended. In addition, both of the dramas have a touch of humor so if you like dramas that aren't all just about the heavy and serious stuff, you will love this one!
Mary Stayed Out All Night
- Main Title: Mary Stayed Out All Night
- Native title: 매리는 외박중
- Also Known as: Marry Me, Mary! ; Maerineun Oebakjoong
- Aired: November 8, 2010 to December 28, 2010
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 1 hr. 2 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Score: 7.18 (scored by 6,200 users)
- Ranked: #629
- Popularity: #117
- Members: 8,457
- Favorites: 0