Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- Padam Padam is the better drama if you're limited on time. Though, both dramas deal with a huge mother-son relationship. The characters' lives also feel like a similar tone. All of them have problems and it deals a lot with a slice of life even though they're melodramas.
- If you like melodramatic sequence, and much of tears caused by the relationship of each characters (like ones in Padam Padam), you're going to love this drama. What I like the most when watching Padam Padam is when I try to understand the emotion of each characther, their wonderful acting, and the amazing dialogues. You're going to find those value too in Cinderella's Sister, although maybe this drama is less cinematic.
- the plot is different, but these two melo-dramas have several similar element: Murder scene in the past. Friendship and betrayal. The main female lead who sincerely loves the male lead no matter how sick and how screwed up he is. and beautiful acting! (but stil Jung Woo Sung as Yang Kang Chil is still the best acting I've ever seen in dramas)
- Main Title: Padam Padam
- Native title: 빠담빠담â€¦. 그와 그녀의 심장ǡ
- Also Known as: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats; Bbadam Bbadam .. Keuwa Keunyeoui Shimjangbakdongsori
- Aired: December 1, 2011 to February 7, 2012
- Airs On: Monday, Tuesday
# of Episodes 20Average Duration 1 hr. 5 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Fantasy, Life, Melodrama, Romance
- Score: 7.86 (scored by 1,007 user)
- Ranked: #236
- Popularity: #69
- Members: 3,038
- Favorites: 0