Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- Both drama's feature a female lead who gets dragged into a situation that pressures her to pretend to be male. I also really loved the chemistry between the female lead and her male friends in both. Coffee Prince is a bit more mature, but both romances are truly endearing.
- The story is similar in the sense it has a stuck-up, picky idol who falls in love with someone he normally wouldn't. It doesn't have a chaebol, instead an idol. The music is good, the acting is good. However, the second lead hardly has any lines in this drama. The third lead, Jeremy, is über cute!!
- In both of the dramas plays the amazing and talented Jung Geun Suk and they both are all about music. So if you like musical dramas so its highly recommended. In addition, both of the dramas have a touch of humor so if you like dramas that aren't all just about the heavy and serious stuff, you will love this one!
- In both dramas the lead role is played by a female who pretends to be a male. Also, she fells in love with the other main actor, who acts really cold towards her in the beginning. Also, there is another male character that falls in love with the girl (even when he still thinks she's male). However, this eds up in an unrequited love... Also, both dramas have quite a comical approach...
- Main Title: You're Beautiful
- Native title: 미남이시네요
- Also Known as: Minami Shineyo ; He's Beautiful ; You're Handsome
- Aired: October 7, 2009 to November 26, 2009
- Airs On: Wednesday, Thursday
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 1 hr. 5 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Music, Romance
- Score: 8.55 (scored by 11,239 users)
- Ranked: #35
- Popularity: #28
- Members: 13,462
- Favorites: 0