Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- Despite their time period differences, the male protagonists face similar issues/problems. Both try to seek individuality and avenge their loved ones. The female characters are also alike in the sense that they're strong and kicka**. They are definitely unconventional characters for women set in those time periods. Bridal Mask and The Princess's Man consist of cliffhangers at the end of every episode. There is constant suspense in both dramas. The division b/w drama, action, politics, and love are also mixed very well together.
- these two dramas both are taken place in the same time period. Not only that, they are both also about war related with the Japanese. However, in The Bridal Mask, the war is with the Koreans. The action packed 'The Bridal Mask' is about a guy who saves innocent people away from danger, similarly as Wayne did with his people. Hopefully, 'The Bridal Mask' is a good recommendation for people who enjoyed 'No Regrets'!
- Both Sirius and The Bridal Mask have in common misunderstandings/ignorance between two brothers and this ignorance leads to regrettable consequences in both of them. However, viewers will also find deep, unbreakable bonds between the brothers in both dramas too... It's fairly hard to explain. They're both exceptionally well made, so watch them ._.
The Bridal Mask
- Main Title: The Bridal Mask
- Native title: 각시탈
- Also Known as: Gaksital ; Bridal Mask ; Doll Mask
- Aired: May 30, 2012 to September 6, 2012
- Airs On: Wednesday, Thursday
# of Episodes 28Average Duration 1 hr. 5 min. per episode
- Genres: Action, Drama, Historical, Romance
- Score: 8.98 (scored by 2,310 users)
- Ranked: #3
- Popularity: #5
- Members: 5,076
- Favorites: 0