Hong Sun Hee is a housewife who accidentally meets her first love, Jang Dong Chul, again. Now he is known as Song Jae Bin and is a famous movie star who didn't recognize her. Sun Hee's husband lands himself in jail for debts and Sun Hee applies to the wealthy Dong Chul for aid. He isn't inclined to help her because she's no longer the beauty she once was but eventually she moves into his house as a housekeeper. The two bicker constantly but slowy they discover the feelings they had at 19 aren't completely gone.
Write a Review More ReviewsReviews
Make a Recommendation More recs.Recommendations
- Both of these dramas are about women facing a big choice in their marriage and the possibility of moving on. They are also about reclaiming their strength as women and possibly finding love again. They actually both star Jung Joon Ho in almost opposing positions. The latter is more comedic but both are well written and acted. Both are fun to watch!
- Main Title: Last Scandal
- Native title: 마지막 스캔들
- Also Known as: The Last Scandal of My Life ; My Life's Last Scandal ; Last Romance ; Majimak Seukendeul
- Aired: March 8, 2008 to April 27, 2008
- Airs On: Saturday, Sunday
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 1 hr. 5 min. per episode
- Genres: Romance
- Score: 7.44 (scored by 526 users)
- Ranked: #487
- Popularity: #559
- Members: 1,042
- Favorites: 0