Make a RecommendationRecommendations
- They both have the same humorous yet serious feeling to it, as well as the wealthy main character and the \"less fortunate\" female lead, and the female lead is strong and righteous in both dramas. The only \"big\" difference is that the \"evil aunt\" character in Lie to me isn\'t actually evil.
- It may be because before watching Secret Garden i watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but it felt like they had similar stories.Like the action school thing and a bit (well it was more in MGIG) of fantasy, and the romance where both had a rich boys involved.Even so they both worth watching ^__^
- When i saw Hyun Bin (Kim Joo Won) character reminded me of Cha Seung Won (Dokko Jin) from The Greatest Love. Both fall first for the girl and since they are both rich and are both arrogant they find themselves perfect and act weird and hilarious(in a good way :P) towards the girls they fell for ^__^
- Both of these dramas have a lead character who falls in love and it turns their narrow world upside down. It also makes for great comedy to watch the confused and wholly selfish chaebol become a huge, hilarious mess and eventually a better person for the person they love.
- Out of body experience in a drama was first for me. I watched some Hollywood movies about it and enjoyed it too. This issue never gets old, and it is always hilarious. And the actors were really great. But I must say: Kim Joo Won was much more feminen than Gil Ra Im when they switched their bodies. :D
- Main Title: Secret Garden
- Native title: 시크릿 가든
- Aired: November 13, 2010 to January 16, 2011
# of Episodes 20Average Duration 1 hr. 5 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama, Fantasy
- Score: 8.70 (scored by 9,756 users)
- Ranked: #16
- Popularity: #31
- Members: 13,024
- Favorites: 0