Andy

You Who Came from the Stars
May 21, 2017
I'm 2yrs late for this drama. Yay! (Cuz i normally wont watch a too famous drama while it is being aired int my country (PH) IDKY, kanyang...

This is one of the few dramas which I would not wish to be written otherwise. It brings you to a new place where you just gotta trust it; sit back and relax. It did not disappoint me in any way. The main leads (KSH read more my love) Ji hyun and the supporting casts are all perfect for their roles.

KSH acting of a poker face alien will never bore you, his voice is just perfect to sound old while in a young body.(there were times KSH face was puffy, but still looks very handsome! as of 2017 he now looks even better)

Ji hyun's acting was just right, she did not overdo it which is amazing, The 2nd male lead's character was not pathetic which is good, the main villain actor also is very suitable for the role, Ji hyun's brother is so cool and cute, and the mother actresses are both gorgeous. And same goes to everyone else.

The location shoots; cinematography, especially the OST are all superb. This kissing scenes were surreal.

I actually liked this even better when I rewatched it. I even like it better than Goblin maybe because I fell in love with KSH deeper than I did with GongYoo, hihi.

BLOOPERS: I only knew there were extra scenes after each episodes on my second time watching this drama. lols. I hate spoilers so I would go to the next episodes right away that;s why. hehe huhu
Descendants of the Sun
Apr 15, 2017
I have always admired kdramas but have stopped watching new kdrama for a long time. DOTS awaken the interest in me to see new Kdramas again.
I find it hard watching a new kdrama esp if I have not seen the actors before, I gave DOTS a try because of Song Hye Kyo, but it was bec of Song Joong Ki that made me love this drama so bad, well their chemistry read more has a lot to do with it as well.
This is a well thought drama, the scenes, lines, characters all make sense. I got hooked after watching the first 10 minutes of the 1st episode and I cant get enough of the ending scene.
People in their late 20s or early 30s would appreciate this kind of love story more.
It takes a lot of focus, talent,discipline, maturity ,courage and true love, to enter and maintain a Doctor-Soldier Relationship. The main leads were honest, vocal and open to each other, it feels good to see these character being shown in a drama played by beautiful actors. Just awesome!
I watched this 3 times and I can watch it again still :))
Dream High
May 22, 2017
OMG, what have I been watching all these years that I just got to watch this now!??
Not fond of musical movies or dramas; so I did not expect to like this drama that much, but to my surprise I enjoyed every bits of it, It is now one of my favorite dramas.
Song Sam Dong, was lovable all throughout! Kim Soo Hyun is now one of my favorite actors.; I even read more think I like him best. I shed worthy tears many times, and have learned so much from this drama.
I am turning 30 this year, and this movie made me ask myself if I ever had a dream? I want to see how beautiful it is,too. I so love the scene when Sam dong made a solo performance, i think that's the very heart of the drama; kim Soo Hyun really pulled it off. I also love his duet with IU, watched it several times.
I wish there were more sweet Sam Dong -Hye Mi moments; and more of them at the ending.
But still this drama is 10/10! Kim Soo Hyun was just perfect for his role, no other actors would have done it better than him.
The Suspect
May 3, 2017
Doing Gong Yoo Marathon, was hesitant to try this because I did not like Finding Mr Destiny, and series Big, goof thing this movie is worth watching and I highly recommend it. It is not everyday that Gong Yoo plays this kind of role. He did a good job!
There was not a dull moment and the action scenes were good. And of course Gong Yoo is so manly and handsome all read more throughout. I just wished he had more lines and wished they have shown more scenes showing his soft side while with his wife.
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Apr 25, 2017
I love this drama!! It was so much fun to watch. I started with 5 episodes for 1 night and rest 11 episodes the next day. Made me happy all throughout! Gong Yoo was so adorable the whole time!
I was hesitant to watch this at first because it would not appear on the best kdrama lists I've seen, I watched it because I want to see Gong Yoo at a young read more age. This is underrated drama, I like full house,only you and coffee prince, but surprisingly I enjoyed watching this Biscuit Teacher Best!

It gives me that feeling of being in love and loved by the man of my dreams :)
Brings back good school memories. And ooh I love watching Gong Yoo!!!
Coffee Prince
Apr 19, 2017
This drama brings back feelings from first crush,first love,first kiss and first heart break. Watching Gong Yoo play the role of Choi Han Kyul makes me want to marry him. lols. I mean where on earth can one still find a man who is as ideal as him and longs to be with his love as much as he does. He is everything a man can be yet as genuine and loving read more as we women.
Yoon Eun Hye's acting is superb. I can't think of any other actress who could play her role. It's as if she was born to play the role.
This is certainly one of the best dramas of all time. Gong Yoo as the most handsome Korean actor who shares the same spot in my heart as Song Joong Ki.

P.S I just wish Yoon Eun wore a different shirt in theit most intense kissing scene, instead of that red polo. It would have been more romantic if she at least wore a soft fabric shirt.
Full House
Apr 16, 2017
I never get tired of watching this RomCom. It is one of those dramas exempted to be assessed and give verdict if it is a good drama or not. It doesn't have to be very well written nor a kind of drama that would make you think deeper. It is a light drama which we need from time to time. Hye Kyo's character is very fun to watch to loosen up in read more life, her love story with Rein is very simple and innocent that sometimes it is just what we need. It tells me that you don't have to be very smart person or a very ideal guy who knows how to please women well, to end up in such a happy relationship. Sometimes, all you need is to meet that one person, who will suddenly make you see things differently and would fall in love with it.
Secretly, Greatly
May 19, 2017
This is a good watch. It was my first of KSH, made me watch all his other dramas and movies after. It is amazing how KSH can be charming in a movie without a leading lady; he alone can make me flutter. Shed some tears of how his 2 years stay in south Korea made people around him love him despite of a being a weak foolish guy; yet his own country read more whom he suffered a lot from where he aimed to be the best; fooled him.
KSH's both handsome playing "fool" and a tough warrior. He was handsome all throughout. Ughh I just love him
Love 911
May 19, 2017
This is a good watch, it did not make me flutter maybe because I was not attracted to the male lead. He looks manly and good looking but not my type. Still he did a good job.
A Millionaire's First Love
May 18, 2017
this has a huge potential to be a wow movie for me but still, it did not wow me. huhu should I give up hoping for a wow korean romantic movie? The female lead is pretty and hyun bin of course is handsome, but I did not see the chemistry in them, I did not see their sprouting love coming so I did not have reasons to feel emotional towards the ending... read more I wish a lot of scenes were different and were more convincing.But it is still a good watch!
My Tutor Friend
May 18, 2017
I enjoyed watching this feel good movie, Kwon Sang Woo was so charming and of course it is always nice to see Gong Yoo.
Miracle in Cell No. 7
May 17, 2017
Father-daughter love! Will surely make you cry a bucket! Talking about good movie, this is one of the movies that would pop up to your mind first.
The Crucible
May 17, 2017
I am not into social issues, but watching this was not a waste of time. You can go ahead watch it
My Sassy Girl
May 16, 2017
I have seen this when years back, while my friends were hooked with it, I remember not liking it as I thought I would at that time.
I watched it again today to find out why I it was a so so movie for me before and checked if it will give me different feelings now.
Well, It's a good movie, but not a great one. It is still so so for read more me. Maybe because my expectations from a movie is the same as what Kdramas make me feel but for some reasons I just didn't feel that from watching this.
A Moment to Remember
May 16, 2017
Seeing all the comments about this movie, I thought at last I could a favorite korean movie, but sadly I did not feel that with this movie, And I did not shed a tear,yay. I even skipped some parts in the middle because it gets a boring for me..the concept is interesting but the movie was slow and I was not hooked with the scenes. Although "Always" is not my favorite movie read more but I like it better than this one. still hoping to find a great korean movie,preferrably a romantic one.Good luck to me!

November 30