Andy

You Who Came from the Stars
I am not flexible in watching drama/movies; I am only interested in watching a few celebrities; this makes it hard for me to welcome a new drama with actors I have not watched before.
I knew how famous You who came from the stars is but took me a long time to finally watch it.
This is after watching Kim Soo Hyun's movie, "Secretly,Greatly",I wanted to see more of him so I read more finally decided to watch this drama.
I fell in love not only with Kim Soo Hyun's character but also that of Jun Ji Hyun. Her acting was just right, she has gotten better from her My Sassy Girl's acting, she's a natural; I enjoyed watching her.
And for some reasons, I loved their kissing scenes, short and wholesome but were really sweet.
What I also find interesting is; it's a fantasy drama but centered in realty/human situations.
And of course it is so cool to witness an alien fall in love with a human and vise versa.
Descendants of the Sun
Apr 15, 2017
I have always admired kdramas but have stopped watching new kdrama for a long time. DOTS awaken the interest in me to see new Kdramas again.
I find it hard watching a new kdrama esp if I have not seen the actors before, I gave DOTS a try because of Song Hye Kyo, but it was bec of Song Joong Ki that made me love this drama so bad, well their chemistry read more has a lot to do with it as well.
This is a well thought drama, the scenes, lines, characters all make sense. I got hooked after watching the first 10 minutes of the 1st episode and I cant get enough of the ending scene.
People in their late 20s or early 30s would appreciate this kind of love story more.
It takes a lot of focus, talent,discipline, maturity ,courage and true love, to enter and maintain a Doctor-Soldier Relationship. The main leads were honest, vocal and open to each other, it feels good to see these character being shown in a drama played by beautiful actors. Just awesome!
I watched this 3 times and I can watch it again still :))
Dream High
OMG, what have I been watching all these years that I just got to watch this now!??
Not fond of musical movies or dramas; so I did not expect to like this drama that much, but to my surprise I enjoyed every bits of it, It is now one of my favorites dramas.
Song Sam Dong, was lovable all throughout! Kim Soo Hyun is now one of my favorite actors.; I even read more think I like him best. I shed worthy tears many times, and have learned so much from this drama.
I am turning 30 this year, and this movie made me ask myself if I ever had a dream? I want to see how beautiful it is,too. I so love the scene when Sam dong made a solo performance, i think that's the very heart of the drama; kim Soo Hyun really pulled it off.
I wish there were more sweet Sam Dong -Hye Mi moments; and more of them at the ending.
But still this drama is 10/10!
The Suspect
Doing Gong Yoo Marathon, was hesitant to try this because I did not like Finding Mr Destiny, and series Big, goof thing this movie is worth watching and I highly recommend it. It is not everyday that Gong Yoo plays this kind of role. He did a good job!
There was not a dull moment and the action scenes were good. And of course Gong Yoo is so manly and handsome all read more throughout. I just wished he had more lines and wished they have shown more scenes showing his soft side while with his wife.
Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Apr 25, 2017
I love this drama!! It was so much fun to watch. I started with 5 episodes for 1 night and rest 11 episodes the next day. Made me happy all throughout! Gong Yoo was so adorable the whole time!
I was hesitant to watch this at first because it would not appear on the best kdrama lists I've seen, I watched it because I want to see Gong Yoo at a young read more age. This is underrated drama, I like full house,only you and coffee prince, but surprisingly I enjoyed watching this Biscuit Teacher Best!

It gives me that feeling of being in love and loved by the man of my dreams :)
Brings back good school memories. And ooh I love watching Gong Yoo!!!
Coffee Prince
Apr 19, 2017
This drama brings back feelings from first crush,first love,first kiss and first heart break. Watching Gong Yoo play the role of Choi Han Kyul makes me want to marry him. lols. I mean where on earth can one still find a man who is as ideal as him and longs to be with his love as much as he does. He is everything a man can be yet as genuine and loving read more as we women.
Yoon Eun Hye's acting is superb. I can't think of any other actress who could play her role. It's as if she was born to play the role.
This is certainly one of the best dramas of all time. Gong Yoo as the most handsome Korean actor who shares the same spot in my heart as Song Joong Ki.

P.S I just wish Yoon Eun wore a different shirt in theit most intense kissing scene, instead of that red polo. It would have been more romantic if she at least wore a soft fabric shirt.
Full House
Apr 16, 2017
I never get tired of watching this RomCom. It is one of those dramas exempted to be assessed and give verdict if it is a good drama or not. It doesn't have to be very well written nor a kind of drama that would make you think deeper. It is a light drama which we need from time to time. Hye Kyo's character is very fun to watch to loosen up in read more life, her love story with Rein is very simple and innocent that sometimes it is just what we need. It tells me that you don't have to be very smart person or a very ideal guy who knows how to please women well, to end up in such a happy relationship. Sometimes, all you need is to meet that one person, who will suddenly make you see things differently and would fall in love with it.
The Producers
Normally, It's the drama that makes the main leads look great and more popular. But on this one; it it the main leads' acting and popularity which makes this drama somewhat successful.

I watched this bec of KSH's 3 Grand Price Awards out of it; I was so curious about how well he did on this drama. And I can already tell after watching the first few episodes; he was brilliant to read more make the audience laugh without trying hard; he did not need to wear thick eye glasses and weird hairdo to pull-off a sort-of-nerdy-too honest-Rookie PD..his acting is more than enough.He is also the first one to act-drunk convincingly and in a charming way.
And I think to be casted along with a veteran in RomCOm ; Cha Tae-hyun was not easy, yet he stood out in many ways, although his character did not turn out to be as good as expected towards the second half of the drama and turned somewhat annoying (fault's on the writer side though) he still manages to make me watch the drama till the end. Well the rest of the main leads were brilliant I got fond of just watching them despite the flaws of the story.

This drama is worth watching esp the first half; KSH was lovable even with poker face;and it has showed interesting facts in a workplace and a rookie's first experience at work. but there were a lot of flaws on how the story progressed and ended. Still would recommend you watching it if your a KSH fan. If not; then do not expect much; If not for KSH my score would be lower for this drama.
Secretly, Greatly
Watched couple tearjerking movies based on reviews which did not make me cry. And then I watched this, i finally shed tears. It's my first Kin Soo Hyun's and found him really charming! I would now finally watch his "My love from the star drama"

I love how his comrades respected Dong Gu and seeing how somebody pays him gratitude. I also enjoyed watching the simple neighborhood he stayed in for two read more years and how they fell in love with him considering he was a stranger. It is nice to watch when one treats people nicely, he will be loved even without him asking for it. And what made me cry is, when you have been fighting to win all your life and find out the fight has already been decided even before it started. And then you knew that there is a new battlefield you can be in with an advantage, but fell short of counting yourself in,
Love 911
This is a good watch, it did not make me flutter maybe because I was not attracted to the male lead. He looks manly and good looking but not my type. Still he did a good job.
A Millionaire's First Love
this has a huge potential to be a wow movie for me but still, it did not wow me. huhu should I give up hoping for a wow korean romantic movie? The female lead is pretty and hyun bin of course is handsome, but I did not see the chemistry in them, I did not see their sprouting love coming so I did not have reasons to feel emotional towards the ending... read more I wish a lot of scenes were different and were more convincing.But it is still a good watch!
My Tutor Friend
I enjoyed watching this feel good movie, Kwon Sang Woo was so charming and of course it is always nice to see Gong Yoo.
Miracle in Cell No. 7
Father-daughter love! Will surely make you cry a bucket! Talking about good movie, this is one of the movies that would pop up to your mind first.
The Crucible
I am not into social issues, but watching this was not a waste of time. You can go ahead watch it
My Sassy Girl
I have seen this when years back, while my friends were hooked with it, I remember not liking it as I thought I would at that time.
I watched it again today to find out why I it was a so so movie for me before and checked if it will give me different feelings now.
Well, It's a good movie, but not a great one. It is still so so for read more me. Maybe because my expectations from a movie is the same as what Kdramas make me feel but for some reasons I just didn't feel that from watching this.

November 30