Anna0_0

Coming Soon Review

Anna0_0

Story: The story was not 100% original although the background story for it was very nicely done. The twist was also very nice. But it was not a movie that kept me on my toes nor did it truly terrify me. It was good though.

Acting: The acting in this movie was pretty good. Some scenes seemed a little lackluster while others seemed a bit over the top. That being said, the actors suited their roles well and interacted very well on screen.

Music: The music and sound effects for the movie were what you would expect, nothing too standout. It fit the film well but did not build a whole lot of suspense. I found the lack of background music a little distracting personally.

Rewatch: I personally would not rewatch this. However, die-hard horror fans or Thai movie fans might rewatch this.

Overall: This was an okay movie, not the best and not the worst. I was able to sit through it without getting too bored and the ending was pretty worth it. I wouldn't watch it again, but it does have some rewatch value. It was alright to watch once.

Comments (0)