Jesse Artichuno

2 Moons The Series
May 23, 2017
Do not watch the series if you dont want to die..this series will kill you with cuteness,happiness and love!!and you will die waiting every week for the next episode..ugh!!!best BL series ever!Perfect cast,great acting and cute scenes and story..
Teacher's Diary
a unique, and very inspiring love story! A feel good movie ....Im speechless...its really a perfect one!
Sotus: The Series
Probably one of the BL series with the highest quality. The story, script and acting is really good..aside from the cute BL story line, the was they execute the SOTUS system in the series was great..The moment when the students tried to get the flag was my favorite scene...specially the "SPIRIT" part when they said 'thank you" to P'Arthit and they spelled out their faculty..ans the kiss on the bridge is beautiful...one read more thing that i dont like is the music..there is a sound effect that's for me, its really horrible like something will happen really bad like in an action/thriller film..and some other scenes can be more romantic is music was used properly...but overall this is really a great one! For me, a second season is not necessary because this is already satisfying...but I will not sa NO for second season but I hope they can maintain the quality of this one!

November 30