• Jan 15, 2012 11 of 11 episodes seen 19 of 19 people found this review helpful
    • Story  10
    • Music  9
    • Rewatch Value  8
    I was looking for a drama that is not just a rom com but a one that can stirred my emotions .. ALAS ! THIS WAS THE ONE !.. I just finished watching this drama and let me tell you .. this is one of my fav jap drama now :) ..

Its about a man who is forced to be a father and now living with his daughter .. This story revolves around this man ... few characters show up in his life and stays with him .. :) i love how this drama portrays gentleness and kindness in such a sweet manner..

Excellent acting from both main leads and their chemistry is very pure :) ... Another actor and character that i really liked
  • May 1, 2011 14 of 20 episodes seen 6 of 7 people found this review helpful
    • Story  9
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  10
    this drama is still on air so i might come up after its dont to edit my review :) i was not into watching on air daramas but with this i make an exeption cuz everyone was talking so much about it on MDL forum :P ... if you havent started watching it or cant decide. my suggestion to you is to start RIGHT NOW :D.. Storyline is very captivating.. i love the way ended every episode makes me want to wait desperately for the next epi.. it can also be very intense at time to the point am rocking back and forth with anticipation :D Every actor did an amazing job so far. i am in love with Scheduler's role and the main actress..even hang read more
  • Apr 22, 2011 30 of 30 episodes seen 37 of 40 people found this review helpful
    • Story  9
    • Music  9
    • Rewatch Value  9
    i wish it kept going .. After watching this whole drama, i had to say this is my fav on air dramas out of all the ones i was watching... Maa Roo was very scary at times .. but splendid acting from all the characters.. i was a little annoyed by Dong Choo\''s mom at times but she had her reasons :P .. To me, it is such a heart warming drama. Story is different and written beautifully as it introduced disabilities in a very unique manner i.e deafness and mental disability. i really like how they introduced disability and how others react to it. They showed how people struggle from special needs parents or how accepting and understanding children were to special needs parents. it read more
  • Apr 11, 2011 16 of 16 episodes seen 2 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  9
    • Story  8
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  10
    I fell in love with Jung so Min's acting.. she was really cute and did an awesome job .. overall the story is a very cliche one.. if you are into a typical romance drama then this is it.. its funny and has many romantic scenes to die for ;) though it is not perfect in some ways but i still like it :)
  • 1