Hello my dear MDLers !
Because you made that effort to come and see my profile and my opinions about dramas is written all around this place, I decided to share a bit about my life outside my time-consuming drama addiction here.
|So this is me, with some very good coffee ->|
My name is Ela ( well that's how my name- Elisabeth- shorten in my
native language, but you can call me Lis, Betta or whatever you find
appropriate, I don't mind ;)) and I'm currently 26 years old. I live in
Warsaw, Poland, but I grew up in Mazuria- the land of woods and lakes-
so sometimes I hope I'm like a wood elf by origin ^_^
Except from my faithful heart (I'm in love with the same person since
high-school- now happily married with him <3) I'm a quite fickle person.
Seriously, I don't even have a favorite color, it changes every few months.
And with everything else it's the same. I've always had problems with
figuring out what I want to study and then to do in my life. Only recently
I'm starting to get a sense of direction, which is about time in my age.
Still the thing that I consider the most important is to enjoy every second
of our lives and to realize how lucky we are ^_^
Things that I love (beside Asian dramas ^_^ ):
- cooking... well and eating as well ;)
- fitness... I love to exercise, I'm not good at sports though, I prefer competing against myself instead of others. I also love to dance and I'm big fan of Zumba
- music... and every kind of it. I love classical music - for me it's the ultimate beauty you can experience in this world, I love rock songs- usually for lyrics and emotions they convey, I love k-pop because it's so catchy and hmm... well-produced ;) ... and so on..
- books... I've been a bookworm since young age, I love good fiction, I've always thought that stories created by someone can be as important, exciting and beautiful as real life. What is our life experience if not our own narration. I read a lot of classics, but I like other genres as well. And I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings.
- movies... - The same reason as above. And yes I'm crazy about LOTR movies as well.
Well that's enough about me, if you want to know more just ask, I certainly want to know more about you, so please don't stay anonymous. Let's discuss dramas and everything else :)
Things that excite my heart at the moment:
Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo
Best version ever! Well so far.. I absolutely love it ^_^ Kotoko, who's not being stupid or completely helpless. Naoki, who's not that mean and has that rare, but ice-melting smile. I could rave about it more, but all the feels... I ship them with all my heart <3
This is Fantastic! ^_^ This is Brilliant ! ^_^ Allon-sy!! Geronimo!!
- Times (Days) 58.34
- Plan to Watch98
- On Hold12
- Total Entries240
- Times (Days) 4.34
- Plan to Watch41
- On Hold0
- Total Entries99
Nodame Cantabile2006, Japanese
Bloody Monday2008, Japanese
Code Blue2008, Japanese
City Hunter2011, Korean
Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part I2009, Japanese
My Mighty Princess2008, Korean
Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score - Part II2010, Japanese
Project Makeover2007, Korean
Ashita No Joe2011, Japanese
Kimura Takuya1972, Japanese
Yamashita Tomohisa1985, Japanese
Ueno Juri1986, Japanese
Tamaki Hiroshi1980, Japanese
Joo Won1987, Korean