FeliciaSueLynn

The Library
May 24, 2014
I watched this by chance when it was featured on Viki and I definitely don't regret it. It was only half an hour long but the story, acting and music was amazing. I loved the feel and it was totally heartbreaking. It's definitely worth watching.
Secretly, Greatly
Sep 30, 2014
I enjoyed this movie if I didn't think to hard about it. If you can watch it for what it is then go for it but if you expect good writing and action that makes sense I would take pass. The acting was superb and really held the whole movie. The beginning was slow but funny. The action was at best passable and at worst downright stupid and there are a lot read more of questions that will always go unanswered and not in a good way.

Either way, if you could take this for face value instead of trying to delve deeply into the story it can be really enjoyable and fun.
Let me start off by saying that Psychological Thrillers aren't really my thing. I hate that feeling of anticipation in my stomach as I wait for things to happen. Still I gave this a shot because it has a lot of great actors in it.

The actors definitely didn't disappoint. I loved every single one of them. The acting was superb and they really sold the drama for me.

That being said. read more I was severely disappointed with the ending. To the point where I ended up just skipping through the last 2 episodes.

The drama turned out nothing like any of the synopses would lead you to believe and I also feel like that's what lent itself to my disappointment in the plot. Even from the very first episode it wasn't anything I had imagined but the story line did get rather predictable by the 3rd episode and that's coming from someone who doesn't watch these kinds of dramas.

If you do want to watch it (and you should if only for the actors) go to it with an open mind and try not to build it up too much.

Oct 1, 2016