FeliciaSueLynn

The Library
May 24, 2014
I watched this by chance when it was featured on Viki and I definitely don't regret it. It was only half an hour long but the story, acting and music was amazing. I loved the feel and it was totally heartbreaking. It's definitely worth watching.
Secretly, Greatly
Sep 30, 2014
I enjoyed this movie if I didn't think to hard about it. If you can watch it for what it is then go for it but if you expect good writing and action that makes sense I would take pass. The acting was superb and really held the whole movie. The beginning was slow but funny. The action was at best passable and at worst downright stupid and there are a lot read more of questions that will always go unanswered and not in a good way.

Either way, if you could take this for face value instead of trying to delve deeply into the story it can be really enjoyable and fun.
Let me start off by saying that Psychological Thrillers aren't really my thing. I hate that feeling of anticipation in my stomach as I wait for things to happen. Still I gave this a shot because it has a lot of great actors in it.

The actors definitely didn't disappoint. I loved every single one of them. The acting was superb and they really sold the drama for me.

That being said. read more I was severely disappointed with the ending. To the point where I ended up just skipping through the last 2 episodes.

The drama turned out nothing like any of the synopses would lead you to believe and I also feel like that's what lent itself to my disappointment in the plot. Even from the very first episode it wasn't anything I had imagined but the story line did get rather predictable by the 3rd episode and that's coming from someone who doesn't watch these kinds of dramas.

If you do want to watch it (and you should if only for the actors) go to it with an open mind and try not to build it up too much.
A Gentleman's Dignity
I've watched over over 50 dramas in the 8 years I've been watching them and by far A Gentleman's dignity is my favorite.

Honestly, there's so much to love about this drama. It's not overly tropey. The characters act their age most of the time. Misunderstandings aren't major plot points. It has some cheesy moments but what drama doesn't.

I equally love all the characters. They feel like real people going about read more their lives. They have flaws but what person doesn't.

I could go on for ages about what I love about this drama. But what it comes down to is that for it's the perfect drama. I've rewatched it several times and each time I find new things to love.
The Day After We Broke Up
This little drama was cute and heartbreaking. I swear I cried for the entirety of episodes 4-8.

I loved seeing the story from both characters perspectives. I really enjoyed watching Yoo Tak's character development. It's amazing how much they were able to show in such short episodes.

The storyline was super interesting as well. I definitely wasn't expecting anything that happened. I won't say anything more so there's not spoilers. But there read more was no predicting this drama honestly.

What did fall a little short was L's acting. He's definitely gotten better but it was still a little hammed up. Especially in the first two episodes. I just didn't find it very believable.

I also think episode 3 dragged a little bit story wise. It almost made me drop the drama. For a drama with a very short episode length and not a lot of episodes. It felt like they were wasting times and being a little too repetitive. But episode 4 and the rest of the drama definitely made getting past that worth it.

Overall, this was a cute, quick, and heartbreaking watch with a deliciously open ended final episode.
Bring It On, Ghost
This was a cute light hearted watch for me. It was obvious show was trying to be a little more suspenseful but I couldn't really take it seriously.

Taecyeon's improved a ton in his acting from Cinderella Sister and Dream High and I'm excited to see the improvement. I've never seen anything with Kim So Hyun but I was absolutely delighted with her. I did find the age gap between the two read more actors a bit of a concern. So Hyun is only 17 when this is being filmed and Taecyeon was 27.

The music was okay but I don't think I'll be listening to it again. It never got annoying though. But nothing was very memorable about it either.

Honestly the shining light of this drama is In Rang and Cheon Sang (played by Lee David and Kang Ki Young respectively). Their friendship was both hilarious and sweet. I found myself laughing whenever they were on screen.

This show would have been better if it embraced the campy, fun feel instead of attempting to make it overly suspenseful with weird sound effects and dragging out the plot.

Still I really enjoyed watching this drama. It's fun and cute.

1 day ago