gendobie

It Started with a Kiss
May 4, 2016
Ah.. This show is one of my favourite dramas. Well, it's the top of my list! I seen this drama twice now. This was my first Taiwanese drama I watch when I was younger, then I watched the TKA or ISWAK2 the second time too. It was before the Internet became faster so I had to wait and watched it on tv.

The main leads were so awesmazing in portraying their roles. read more You can be hooked to the drama right away- you just have to think like you were in late 2000s to feel the essence of the drama. The balance of the emotions of the drama is perfect!

I never seen the Japanese and Korean versions and also the manga, so you have to be the judge

Nothing can trumple the original drama!

Sorry I prefer Taiwanese and a little bit Chinese dramas
Once Upon a Time
For limited amount of time, this did not go so well. They tried to cover all the scenes that it went so fast. It looked like a 10secs or more montage for every scene.

I don't like how they portray the main leads here. Ye Hua is too playful than strict and they made Bai Chen weak here rather than having a strong character. All I hear is her screams and she's read more supposed to be more active rather than standing there screaming. Im not sure if it's the directors's fault or the acting. (Looks doesn't make them suitable for the role, in my opinion.)

For those who want to watch this movie, you better read the novel or watch the drama first or just don't watch this. Be prepared for confusions if you watch this.

May 23