GPham

Once Upon a Time
So, I got to watch the movie last night at the Houston AMC theater in 3d. Let me tell you.... We were in a there that was half packed. By the end if the movie, there people there (including myself and my husband) were angry. If you liked the drama, this will be a huge letdown to you. If you've never even watched the drama, then this movie will be confusing. Like read more others have said, the graphics are amazing, but that's just about it. Riceball was adorable, as well as YeHua and Bai Qian. Had they focused more on the writing, rather than on the graphics, this could have been a much better movie. In the end, I wish I would have just watched a bootleg copy. At least I wouldn't be out the money that we spent to watch a horrible movie version of what was an excellent drama. That ending made me want to slap somebody LOL. It was awful.
Eternal Love
This is one of my favorite dramas of all time. The story was well written, and the characters were easy to fall in love with. The side stories are amazing, and the OST is constantly on repeat in my car! I wish they would continue the story, as in the books, so that we can see the side stories have closure. Even so, this drama can stand on its own two feet. read more Worth watching, impossible to binge watch.. trust me. Haha!

November 30