Nora

Star of the Universe
This was a really cute fun story but not something that wowed me or anything. I don't think I'm ever gonna rewatch it unless I have to in some sort of situation but I don't regret watching it.
High Society
I had my ups and downs with thjs drama that I had to put it aside for a while in order to be able to finish it. I gotta be honest, it's kind of nothing special or new or maybe I just think that. But I really liked the actors especially the second leads. Park Hyungsik is a really talented actor and I hope he gets more recognition cause he deserves it. read more At first I kinda hated the first leads cause I just didn't feel the chemistry, there was none! But with the progress of the drama I started slightly feeling it, it wasn't great but it worked. As for the whole family dramas, I got really bored watching them thay sometimes I had the urge to skip those parts all together but I lived through them! To sum it up, I mainly watched because of the second leads to be honest cause they were just really cute and I loved them together. And to end this, I can honestly say that it wasn't bad but don't have high expectations either cause it's just not that kind of drama and my rating is actually because of the second leads cause if it weren't for them, this would have been a floop!
Hwarang
Well that was just a masterpiece in my opinion. This is my first historical drama so there really might be better out there but I think it will always hold a special place in my heart. I gotta admit that I started watching it because of Taehyung but it turned out to be much more than that to me. I got too invested in everything from the events to the characters and read more the romance which all three were great. It was really fun and cute at times yet made sure to keep me on edge with each episode. I loved it even more near the end cause it picked up real quick and every single scene was great nothing felt dragged or repetitive like some parts at first. The ending was just everything though! I was crying from how beautiful and satisfactory it is. And don't even get me started on the OST cause that was a work of art! Some songs might have been played at wrong scenes but the songs themselves are just epic. I just loved this way more than I thought I would and I don't regret a single second of it that I'm gonna re-watch as soon as I can
To The Beautiful You
Jan 7, 2017
My very first officially completed K-Drama and I honestly only watched it because of Choi MinHo. I'm really glad I chose this one to start with cause it was just really cute and fun. The acting was pretty good and the music was on point with the scenes and that gave it an even better atmosphere.
Definitely hooked on dramas now!!

September 03