Olivia

Doctors
Jul 21, 2017
Characters/Actors:

Main Characters- The main characters seemed to be more of flat characters, which means they do not really change through out the story, instead of a round character, a person who does change through out the story; and what I mean by all this, after a certain point in the story the main characters stopped growing, learning new things about themselves and others.

Some of the actors/actresses suited their roles well read more and others did not, but they all did a fantastic job.

Supporting Roles- The supporting roles showed more of a change than the main leads. I enjoyed their back story more.

It seemed all of the actors/actress suited their role they were giving.

Overall- I would give this category a 9.0 I did get really emotionally attached to each character.

Story line:

The story line became rather boring and predictable after a while. The romance was almost non-existent, but the overall comedy filled in for that.

Overall- I would give this section a 6.5, the story became predictable. I did enjoy watching the medical aspect of the story

The music fit perfectly for each scene, it gave the scenes more of an intense feeling.

Overall- I would give this section 8.5, there is nothing much to complain about this section.

Would I re-watch this? Probably not, because it seemed more like a one time watch. Would I recommend this to other people? Yes, because it did keep me binging it for three days.
Baby-faced Beauty
Mar 20, 2017
This was a beautiful concept, I just wish that they could have gone more into depth. Somethings were left unsettled and it feels incomplete.
Hwarang
Mar 19, 2017
This drama did not take the route I thought it would. At first it seems more focused around the idea of friendship then it takes a turn towards romance. Do not get me wrong, I love the light-hardheartedness this drama focused around and it had you attached to every character.
Boys Over Flowers
Jan 1, 2017
This is definitely a drama that everyone who watches kdramas has watched. The acting maybe a bit cheesy, but that is part of the charm.
Age of Youth
Jan 1, 2017
The story for this drama is fantastic! So much storyline is going on, and yet it fits together perfectly. This drama is brutally honest [does not sugarcoat anything] about life and it experiments with so many different topics that you can not find in many dramas. I highly recommend this drama!

Jul 23, 2017